Tammy's Scrapin Corner - Challenge # 30

This week at Tammy's Scrapin Corner our challenge is about Fall colors!  And we have 2 wonderful sponsors:
Eureka Stamps  and A Day For Daisies

And of course as usual... I just had to do cards with both!

For my 1st card I used  Scarecrow & Sunflowers from Eureka.

For this card I used ppaer from Bobunny - Apple cider collection (I really really love that paper).  The leaves are from Recollections (I purchased them at Michaels on sale :D)  I added a button from my stash.  I used Grand label 4 from spellbinder to cut out the digi.  I also added a flourish made from a memory box die the whimsical flourish.

The digi was colored using my copics.  I added some ripe persimmon distress ink to the edge.
And here's the sentiment from Create with TLC that I colored with my distress ink.

My second card was made using a wonderful digi from A Day for Daisies.  It's called Spooky fall tree!

To make this card I used paper from Le P'tit bloc by Toga.  I used grand label 1 and label 1 from Spellbinder.

The digi was colored with my copics.  I used peeled paint distress ink to edge the image and color the sentiment.
Here's the sentiment also from Create with TLC.  It was part of the fall club!  Such awesome sentiments.... there's another club coming up in November.  What are you waiting for to join?!?  You will not regret it.  The ribbon comes from the dollar store.  I added a charm from my stash.

I hope you will be joining us this week at Tammy's Scrapin Corner.  I'm looking forward to commenting on your wonderful entries.  Don't forget to go and check out the fabulous work of my fellow DT!

I'm entering Scarecrow and Sunflowers in the following challenges:
  1. Milkcoffee challenge - Welcome fall
  2. Catch the bug blog - Fall/Harvest
  3. Crazy 4 challenges - Leaves
  4. Just some lines blog - Let's celebrate fall
  5. Kaboodle doodles - Colors of autumn
  6. Simon says stamp and show - Leaves

I'm entering Spooky fall tree in the following challenges:
  1. A day for daisies - Anything goes
  2. Dilly beans challenge - fall is in the air
  3. My sheri crafts - Apple or pumkins
  4. Great impressions stamps -Fall
And since it's Monday... that means that I have 2 other post coming up :D

Hugs

Vicky
xo



Comments

  1. Love both of these! That tree makes the cutest Halloween card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the colors and the fall details! Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles’ “Autumn Colors” Challenge!

    Kath
    Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz
    http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are fantastic. We appreciate all your hard work and thanks so much for being one of our wonderful design team members at Tammy's Scrapin Corner. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Autumnal cards, love the scarecrow. Great layouts and I love the added button. The tree on the second card is lovely . Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Days Stamp and Show Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute cards, Vicky! Love that tree dripping with spiders! Glad you could join us in the Great Impressions Stamps October Challenge!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great card! love the image and coloring. tnanks for joining us a kaboodle doodles

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this is a great fall card. Love the design with that scarecrow image, ribbon, button and leaves. Thanks for playing at Just Some Lines and good luck. Hope to see you back saturday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards - I'm especially fond of the the scarecrow. I thanks for playing along with us at Kaboodle Doodles this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great cards! I really like the combo of the paper and ribbon on your Spooky Fall Tree card! Thanks for joining us at My Sheri Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What fun Fall cards - I think the scarecrow is my favorite! Thanks so much for playing with us at Great Impressions Stamps Vicky!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway