Papelitos challenge # 16

This week at Papelitos stamps our challenge is about witches!  So time to pull out your cute or scary witches.  You should really go and check out the wonderful selection that is available at Papelitos stamps.  I sooooo looooove their stamps!
For my card I used the wonderful Ursula.  Just looove her :D

The paper that I used comes from Authentique glowing as well as from DCWV - Midnight spell.  I used quite a lot of dies on this card here's the list: Label 28, rose creation, classic rectangle - all from Spellbinder, Floral vine from Memory box, Dee's distinctively wreath builder. 

I colored Ursula with my copics and added some seedless preserve distress inks all around the digi and the sentiment.
Here's a closer look at the flower that I created with some left over papers :D  Just loooove that and will try to do it more.  I used a wood skewer to bend the leaves a bit...
The wonderful sentiment comes from Ginger House.  I really love that saying with that image lol
So will you come and join us this week?  We would love to see you use some of our fabulous witches from Papelitos stamps.  You don't  have to... but they are so fun so why wouldn't  you?!?
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. All sorts challenge - Too cute to spook
  2. Dream valley challenges - Halloween
  3. Eclectic ellapu - Anything goes
  4. The hybridchick - Fall/autumn
  5. Eureka stamps - Halloween and/or spooky 
  6. Craft your passion challenges - Which witch is which?
That's it for me for today!  Hope you have a fabulous Tuesday!!!!  Don't forget to leave me a comment on your way out.

Hugs

Vicky
xo





Comments

  1. Fabulous card Vicky. Love the fun image and sentiment. Great colours and dies used.

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card Vicky - love the sentiment :o)
    Thanks for playing along with us at Allsorts this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ROFL, Vicky. Love that sentiment!! Fab coloring and great flower. I'll be smiling all day over this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol - brilliant put a smile on my face :). Thank you for joining us at Eclectic Ellapu this week.

    Andria - Eclectic Ellapu DT (purples)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sentiment, Vicky--too funny! Cute witch and I like the die cuts you used, too! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  6. HA! That's an awesome sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another beautiful project Vicki, I love the sentiment too!

    Thanks for joining us again at Eclectic Ellapu, see you again soon!

    Hugs

    Laurian

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha, love that sentiment...Your card is wonderful. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab funny card lol, I usually say this to myself every morning...x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ha, here I am again...You know I love this witch and that sentiment. The flower is wonderful.

    Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede Challenges. Hope you will join us again next week as well. joann sassy raggedy DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is lovely, thank you for sharing with us at Craft your Passion. And good luck.

    Caz xx CYP DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Heheheh... super cute card... love that image... and the sentiment... HERE

    ReplyDelete
  13. Vicky this is Awesome!! I LOVE that layered flower.. its so perfect! I love how you colored her and best of all is that awesome sentiment LOL Great card :) You are always so great!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fall fun. Fabulous card the image is simply gorgeous. Thanks for joining in on the fun on our first challenge over Eclectic. We look forward to seeing you again.
    Hugs
    Berni,DT
    eclecticellapu.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fab card!! Thaanks for joining us at CYP for our Which witch is which challenge! HUgsxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey Vicky! Great Card! Love how you colored this image & the design of this card!! Thanks for playing with us at Eureka Stamps this week!! Please Come back and play with us again soon!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina- Eureka Stamps DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm usually gorgeous too!!!!

    Fabulous creation.

    Thank you so much for joining in with our halloween challenge at Dream Valley.

    Lin xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway