Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #28

This week at Jackson's digital expressions it's the turn of the color team to come up with a challenge.  And this time it's with a wonderful picture of a cake... YUM!!!!  You can see it at the bottom of this post.

Our sponsor for this challenge is  Just loooove those digis.

So this week even if it's not my turn to play I joined along :D  And I used the great Heaven digi from Bugaboo.  Just got to looooove Stella!!!!  I totally associate with her lol

For this card I used paper from Basic Grey - Konnichiwa as well as some card stock from my stash.  I used quite a few dies for this card: Label 10, Lacey squares, standard square large as well as rose creation and some foliage die all from Spellbinder.  I also used memory box floral die.  I added some Robin's Nest Dew drops and a brad that's shiny and sparkly from American craft.

I colored my digi with my copics and added glossy accent to the glasses.
Here's a view of my flower.
And the awesome sentiment that I stitched around manually :D
This is the wonderful inspiration picture!  You have to admit doesn't it look yummy?!?
Team B-Brown, Orange and Teal

So will you be joining us over at Jackson's digital expressions?!?  Don't  forget to go and check out the beautiful cards that everyone made!

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. 365cards - Letter "B" - Brad, brown and bling (with the robin's dew nest )
  2. Basic grey challenges - Sparkle ( the robin's dew drops and the brad sparkle)
  3. Challenges 4 everybody - Anything goes
  4. 4 crafty chicks - Dry embossing
  5. Crazy amigos - clouds
Hope you liked my creation and will leave me a comment :D  I'll be back I have one more post on the way!!!

Hugs

Vicky
xo





Comments

  1. wow.. You amaze me! I don't know how you do it LOL I really need to learn to pick up the pace. Gorgeous card!! Love your coloring.. and that color combo is great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Vicky and fabulous inspiration photo.

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vicky, I love this card. Great image and so beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too funny, Vicky! I'll be laughing over this one all day. And I needed a good lauch -- am feeling really punky with the flu this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun image and sentiment, love the die cuts, and love the way you tilted her! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for playing our dry embossing challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this is super awesome and I laughed so hard. I love the colors you chose, the layout, image and sentiment. How fun is it and the texture added is just a bonus. Thank you so much for sharing your inspiration with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is brilliant I love Bugaboo, you can never go wrong with a bug! Yes...it's a real mess my crafty space...sept I have no space left and thought it would 'make me tidy up!' Thanks you for calling by!!
    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun and sassy card! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week over at 365 Cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card...I love the details!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I so love these colors Vicky. They are wonderful together. Great card. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for playing our dry embossing challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks! Awesome card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a fun card! Excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous card - great image and design!! Thanks for playing along with us at Basic Grey Challenges, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway