Boo...

Hello everyone.  Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!  Mine was really good.  Yesterday I went to bring my daughter to volunteer work... did the chores and then had lots of fun with the Rick St-Denis party!!!!  Got to win some prizes as well including a wonderful discount that I'm dying to use lol.

Today since it was raining I got lots of crafting done (well yesterday was fun but not much crafting when you are on the net lol).  So today I made 6 cards!!!!  And there's 4 that I can show you.  But I'll do so in separate posts just to keep you waiting lol :D

So for my 1st one it's a card that I made just because I really really wanted to play along at SK digis.  I had prepared my images but had not made the card... and yikes there was only 1 more day to join so I figured I better get cracking!!!  So here's my card using 2 of Silly ghost freebies from Sk digis!!!  I switched it around to have the double... :D


For this card I used paper from Authentique - Glowing.  The sentiment was cut using my Deckled rectangle from Spellbinder. I added some googly eyes to those silly ghosts... here's a closer look at one.  Just colored the tongue with copics.
Aren't they fun?!?  Just love them so easy to fussy cut as well....

I used a wonderful sentiment from Create with TLC.  I thought it was perfect for this little card.
Here's a side view of my card so you can see the way I popped up the 2nd ghost.

I had  a wonderful time to make this card.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. SK digis - ghosts
  2. Simon says stamps challenge - Dies and/or punches (I used a die)
  3. Tuesday Alchemy - anything goes
Hope you liked my card!!!  I'll be back with some more :D

Hugs

Vicky
xo




Comments

  1. Oh these are just adorable especially on the Authentique paper (my personal favorite LOL). Thanks for sharing at SKdigis.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute card vicky! i like the different sized googlyeyes you used ;) and the spider web in the corner. thanks for sharing with us at SKdigis :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Vicky! Love how you used two ghosts and love the background paper! Thanks for joining us at SKdigis! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best to go...these are cute ghosts. TFS at SKdigis

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super duper cute...love the eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vicky, your ghosts look so happy! Love their googly eyes:) Thanks for joining us at SKdigis!!

    Annette
    My Mind's Dust Bunnies

    ReplyDelete
  7. HeeHee....How cute are these 2 ghosts. If I ever see one hope it has those googly eyes....Great job...joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww, this is too cute! LOVE the different-sized googly eyes... genius! :) Thanks so much for participating in the 'Punches & Dies' challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very fun card--love those googly eyes! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable... they look so cute with those googly eyes... thanks for joining us this week at SKdigis...HUGS...SK :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway