Digi Makeover challenge #60

This week at Digi Makeover Challenge our challenge is about layers!  So it's time to layer up your cards.

DM060

So for my card I used the digi "all about the cake" it was perfect because I needed a birthday card.  So this one was made especially for my wonderful sister-in-law!  I can say it because she has received it.

I used a new pad of paper that I really loooove!  It's Jillybean soup - gazpacho soup I bought it at McMahon 5 on sale!  How fantastic!!!  I used a bunch of dies (classic rectangle large, latice rectangle, fancy tag 3 - all from spellbinders as well as Dee's flourish #1).  The flower is from Recollection bought at Michael's.  I added some Robin's Nest Dew drops in silver.

Well since my sister-in-law loves chocolat cakes!  I thought it was perfect to color this one as a chocolat cake.So this is done with my copics and I added some stickles to the candle and the wings.
Here's the wonderful sentiment from Create with TLC.  Just love
I hope that you will be joining us this week at Digi Makeover Challenge!  It's a fun one so go and check out the other work from my fellow DT members!

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Perfect sentiments challenge - Happy birthday
  2. Crafts and me challenges - Fantasy creatures (fairy in my case)
  3. S J papercrafts - Birthdays (didn't use the extra...)
  4. Dream valley challenges - Glitter and bling
  5. Challenges 4 everybody - Anything goes
  6. Love to create challenge - Lots of layers
That's it for me!  Such a big week at work ahead... and no more crafting... So will see if I see you guys again before next Sunday.  Don't forget to leave me a comment!  Have a wonderful Monday.

Hugs

Vicky
xo




Comments

  1. So cute! I really love that die cut under the sentiment. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful, Vicky! Love all the layers, and those die cuts are wonderful. Fab paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another amazing card!! and more amazing dies! LOL This is gorgeous Vicky! Love your coloring! Way cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful and bright b-day card. The cake looks so delicous. I'd like to have a bite on it :) Wonderful card, Vicky.
    Hugs, Eret

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful colors and I love that Frame of the image. Great coloring. Thanks for joining us at Love to Create this week. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  6. How gorgeous is that. I love the image and all the embellishments are fab. Thanks for sharing with us at Challenges 4 everybody . Hugs trisha x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Vicky! This is Stunning! Thank you so much for playing with us this week at Love to Create Challenge for our Lots of Layers Challenge! Can't wait to see what you'll create next week!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card love the colours & papers!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card, thanks for joining us at Love to Create. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me this week. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi vicky. A truly stunning card. Fab colours and lovely image. I love love love those flowers they are just beautiful. Good luck in your challenges cxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is lovely Vicky, I bet your Sister-In-Law loved it! Thanks for stopping by my Blog today. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Vicky
    This card is so cute. I see u are ROCKING the dies. Go girl. Keep them coming.

    Hugz
    Enabler

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card! Love your layers!
    It has been great working with you, and I'm looking forward to seeing your other creations! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sweet card!!! Thanks for participating in our LOVE TO CREATE challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yummy cake! Love all the die cuts and layers :)
    <3 Emily L.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Vicky, thanks for the lovely comment. This is such a pretty card you made with an adorable image. Love all the colours.

    Thanks for dropping by.

    Mel X

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great card. Wouldn't mind a slice of that cake, lol. Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley. xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous card!
    Thanks for playing at DVC
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great card - the cake looks so yummy too! lol!! Thanks for joining in with the S J Crafts Challenge! Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great card love the bright colours thanks for joining us at S J Crafts.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway