DDC # 33 - Alphabet

This week at Digidarlas the challenge is the alphabet.  You have to find a letter and do a card that will have something that represent that letter.

For my card I went with the letter "B" for Bird!!!!

For my card I totally went the lazy route!!!  I found a wonderful digi called Cardinal on Lamp post and chose the colored version :D   But then... I went die crazy... so it ended up taking me more time I think to make the card then usual lol.
The paper that I chose for this card is from Basic Grey - Nordic Holiday.  I used my Classic square large, my fleur de lis square and one of the fancy tags 2 from Spellbinder.  I used memory box snowflake border as well as the corner piece.  And I used Nesting ovals by quitcutz for the label.  I added some Robin's nest dew drops and some green gems for more sparkle.

Here's a closer look at the wonderful digi.  You can see the shine of the stickles that I added to the lamp post.
I added a perfect sentiment for this card from Create with TLC.  Just thought this was really a peaceful scene.
I really hope that you will be inspired to join us this week at Digidarlas.  You will want to see the other wonderful creations done by the other DT.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Basic grey challenges - Sparkle (the lamp post is really sparkly and so are all the little gems :D)
  2. Perfect sentiments challenge - Christmas critter (well a bird would fit in no?!?)


This is the 2nd post of the day... so one more to come don't  forget to come back to see it!  Love reading your wonderful comments.

Hugs

Vicky
xo




Comments

  1. Oh Vicky, this is beautiful. I love those dies. Have my coffee brewing so gonna get a cup and be back to see all your other creations. Lovely job...joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so beautiful...love the dies, the coloring and everything about this card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the image and the sparkle on it. Very cool die cuts! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE that sentiment-have never seen it before. I may copy that!
    your card turned out awesome. Diecuts definitely make a difference.

    Thanks for blog hopping with us @ The Perfect Sentiment Anniversary Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous image and what an absolutely perfect sentiment! Thanks for hopping along with us during the Perfect Sentiments anniversary celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colors on your card! I was wondering if you added stickles to the snow and now I know!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card Vicky and love the snow..x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous card. I love the image that you chose and the dies are just fabulous. Thanks for playing along with us at Perfect SEntiment Blog Hop. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Again another lovely card! :)

    Thanks so much for joining us at BasicGrey Challenges and hope you will join us again :)

    *hugs*
    Angélique - DT BasicGrey

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway