Art by Mi Ran - Calla

Remember how much I hated hated hated the last box card for the Art by Mi Ran blog post?!?  Well this time around I didn't do the theme for both post.... I decided to do a regular b-day card because well we always need those.

For this card I decided to play with Calla.
Digital Stamp - Calla(#194), Digi Stamp, Coloring page, Printable Line art for Card and Craft Supply
I think it turned out quite cute.


The papers that I used are from Simple Stories - Vintage bliss.  I used my grand scallop circle and great circle as well as my scallop and circle from Spellbinder.  I added a bow made with some ribbon from my stash.  I used some bling from Queen and co.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC

I'm entering this little card in the following challenges:
  1. Card mania challenges - Pastel colors
  2. Craft-dee bowz - anything goes with an homemade bow
  3. Chocolate coffee cards - Celebration
  4. Simply papercrafts for all occassions - anything goes
That's it for me for today.  Hope you have a great day.

Hugs

Comments

  1. That image is gorgeous and you colored her beautifully. What a great color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicky, your card is beautiful! Love the color combo and coloring on the image. Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ September Challenge, "Anything goes and include a handmade bow".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really Pretty great coloring ,your card is perfect for our Celebration challenge at Chocolate Coffee and Cards - DT Crystal , thanks for joining us : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for joining our challenge! Good luck :)
    Marzena
    Card Mania DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway