The East Wind - Unlisted

Hello everyone!  It's time for a new release over at The East Wind and this time around the image is Unlisted!  It's just SOOOO gorgeous I couldn't resist and just had to play with her!

I have been playing with my verday paints and I had used some extras on an Index card.  I really love the verdigris that it creates!  You should check it out if you don't know that paint it's really gorgeous and makes regular paper look like metal!

So anyway back to my story I had some left over and just didn't want to waste it so I put it on an index card and love love love the background it made.  When I saw this digi I just knew it was perfect for it.  I had also purchased a fun picture stand in the states this summer and I put that index card on it as a display in my living room!  I really love how it turned out :) and that's rare because I don't usually like what I make!

So here are the pictures with the picture holder
And a close up of the image colored with my copics.  I thought I would give her freckles like me and the eyes are also close to mine :)  The sentiment is a stamp from Dylusions stamps - the right words that my friend Erin got me :)

I'm entering this little index card in the following challenges:

  1. Addicted to stamps-challenge - Anything goes
  2. Inspiration destination challenge blog - anything goes
  3. Everybody-art-challenge.blogspot - Earth tones

That's it for me for today!  I'm doing a copics class today... wish me luck lol

Hugs

Comments

  1. Wow! Really gorgeous project here!! Love your coloring and your wording is stunning too!! :) Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Addicted to Stamps & More! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*-DT member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Vicky
    I adore too this little lady Image
    and the way you colored her and lovely sentiment too
    great Index card you made Vicky
    Luv this like you did
    Thanks for joining with us at ATSM this week, we love it if you join again next week
    Hugs, Monika (DT Member)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway