The East Wind - For the little ones

WOW where does the time go?!?  It's time for a new challenge over at The East Wind and this time it's about the little ones.

I didn't want to make the usual makes for this so I thought that a little bookmark would be cute!  I also did a video of the making of this which you can see here:



You can purchase my little bookmark here.

I had great fun using the fab image Tuxedo cat  it's not the 1st time that I use him and probably won't be the last :)

This is the front of my bookmark  I used as well a great sentiment from Create with TLC.
 I did some stamping with a little rubber stamp that I have.  I added some eyelets from Eyelet outlet.  the stenciling was done using a Stamploration stencil I really love using those in my mix media.

Here's a closer look at the back of it.
I'm entering this little bookmark in the following challenges:

  1. Stamplorations - Use a stencil
  2. Glitter n sparkle challenge blog - Something that begins with G - Green this time
  3. 613 Avenue Create - I'm doing the anything goes this time around
  4. Corrosive Challenge - Mixed media
  5. Crafty time challenges - Anything but a card
  6. Digi Galore - anything goes
That's it for this post... there's 2 more coming up so please do come back:)

Hugs

Comments

  1. CUTE!!! Love the green. Thanks for playing with us at Crafty Time Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very cool tag! Thank you for entering the STAMPlorations Mixed Media Challenge. Hugs, Susanne.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute bookmark. Thanks for sharing what you do with us at Digi Galore.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww...cute tag.. like the kitty! Thanks for linking up with us this week, over at Glitter n Sparkle - Vic, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabolous Vicky. Love the details with the colours, use of stamps and eyelets. Thanks for playing at 613 Avenue Create and good luck. Hope to see you back sunday for a new challenge. Bettina DT Member 613 Avenue Create xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the rich colors Vicky. Awesome tag! I'm so glad to see your creation entered in the STAMPlorations September August Mixed Media Challenge. Thank you for your support and do make a come back this month will you :) Happy creating and wish you a great week ahead!
    Hugs&Smiles,
    Asmah
    STAMPlorations Mixed Media DT
    Qinaahana Arts and Crafts {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway