SLS Lines - New release cute monster set

Hello everyone!  It's time for a new release over at SLS Lines and I just love love love the ones that I played with which is a cute little set of monster images!  I have used them all on some altered cards that I did for my JB5 tryout with cards.  You can find the cute set here.

You can see the complete album made with my cards on this video

And here are the altered cards that I made with those little monsters.

I used all kinds of paint on those and great sentiments from Create with TLC.  I used eyelets on all of them to be able to put them on the album.  The images were colored with my primacolor pencils.

I'm entering these in the following challenges:

  1. Crafting from the heart challenge - anything goes
  2. Get creative challenges - Fantasy - I figure monsters are fantasy characters :)
  3. Where the heart is challenge - Add some text
That's it for today.  Hope you liked this.

Hugs

Comments

  1. oh it is amazing album
    love it
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them all Vicky, fab monsters and love the colours you have used..Hugs Lozzy x
    you getting me into alter art/mixed media now

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun project. Love those little images... i know a few little monsters that would just love them too lol.
    Thanks for joining us over at Where The HeART is.l and hope to see you again in future challenges :).
    Stacey, DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh My! you put a ton of effort and work into this adorably scary set. :D
    I love them all.
    Thanks for playing along with the Get Creative Challenges, no. 26, Fantasy. Join us again soon.
    Erica (Get Creative Challenges DT Member)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Vicky, I just love these beautiful projects. Thanks for sharing in Where the Heart Is, hope to see you again.
    Rebecca, DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway