Hello Mr Snowman - Art by Mi Ran

OMG.... I hate hate hate making box cards lol and when I saw that this was the showcase choice for this month over at Art By Mi Ran I've been dreading it... and procrastinating.  It's a good thing that Mi Ran's image are sooooo adorable that they get the inspiration going.

Here's the image that I worked with  Hello Mr Snowman. I decided that if I was to do a box card I would get ready for Christmas time and all the gift card wrapping that I need to do.

I think it turned out quite cute.

I used my Cameo Silhouette to cut out the box/card itself and then decorated it by cutting some papers from My little yellow bicycle that I have had forever... but it's almost all gone now.  I added some bling as well.  I added some snowflakes from the dollar store on the top.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC.  I fussy cut the image and the backing to match part of the box.

And finally the opening of the box/card on the back.  The ribbon were purchased last Christmas at Homesense.

So glad this post is done.... lol I HATE making box/cards.... did I say that already?!?  But hey you always need some so now I'm ready... a little bit...

I'm entering this in the following challenges:
  1. 12 months of christmas - I didn't do the theme...
  2. A snowflakes promise - Winter/Christmas theme
  3. Clear it out challenge - Anything goes - clearing out my Christmas papers and ribbon :)
  4. Die cuttin divas - 3 d projects
That's it for this post but there's another one coming up.... so I would love for you guys to check it out!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Vicky, you did a great job on the box card - I've never done one, hehe - I guess I hate them more than you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is wonderful creation!
    hugs
    have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so adorable!! Thanks for joining us this week at Die Cuttin' Divas.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely box card Vicky. I've never attempted one of these. Thank you for joining in the challenge at 12 Months of Christmas Link Up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! Thanks for playing along at Clear It Out's Anything Goes Challenge. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a adorable box card!! love the cute image you used!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mornin' Vicky.. For someone who doesn't like making box cards you certainly have made a lovely one! Very pretty and I love your image choice. Thank you for sharing this with us over at A Snowflakes Promise. Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. It turned out very cute~!
    What a great idea.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute! That Cameo bailed you out! Thanks for joining us this month at the 12 Months of Christmas Link Up. Julie, DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable box Vicky, thanks for sharing with us at 12 month's of Christmas link up xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway