Christmas Zombie Head - SLS Lines

Well my timing couldn't be more wrong.... it's super nice here actually still looking like SUMMER which technically it is!  But there are some Christmas stuff popping up here and there... and I'm totally well feeling like this card... so maybe actually my timing is right lol.  I mean... why would you have Christmas stuff out before Halloween is even beginning?!?  Or fall?!? man.... weird times.

 Anyway I'm here to share my make for Sls lines digital stamps with the precolored image that comes with the set  Christmas Zombie Head.  I really love how this is colored and it was just perfect for a fast and fun card for some of my more dark crafty friends for this upcoming Christmas :).


I found some paper in my Christmas stash that didn't look too Christmasy and I'm really loving how this turned out!  It's from Jillibean Soup - Holly Berry Borscht.  I used some stickers from EK - Dainty Blk Flourishes.

The sentiment is from Create with TLC and as mentioned this is a precolored image :)

I'm entering this little weird Christmas card in the following challenges:

  1. Left of Center Challenge - Went LOC :)
  2. 12 months of Christmas - Not the Typical Christmas.... but it still is Christmas for my other friends :)
That's it for me for today.  Hope you all have a great day.

Hugs

Comments

  1. Great card! I love the sentiment, that's exactly how I feel :) Thanks for joining us at LOC challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very non-traditional! Thank you for joining in the challenge at 12 Months of Christmas Link Up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL your card gave me a good laugh this morning. I love zombies! Thanks for playing in the 12 Months of Christmas Link-Up this month.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway