Scribbles Challenge - something for the boys - midway post

Hey there's still 15 days to enter the challenge over at Scribbles Designs where this month it's all about the boys!!!!

For my make I used the fab digi Gone buggy 2 to make a cute little ATC that was used in a pocket letter. If you haven't made one you really should they are so very fun!!!!

The background for this ATC was done with my gelli plate.  I used some mowed lawn distressing ink and the image was colored with my copics.

I'm entering this cute little ATC in the following challenges:

  1. Dis digi designs challenge - use a sentiment
  2. Pdelinkyparty - anything goes
I have 1 more post coming up so please do come back!!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. That is soooo cool Vicky and I adore your background :-)

    Hugz
    IKE xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!
    Thanks so much for joining us at the PDE Linky Party!
    Sherrie K
    PDE DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neat background. Thank you for joining our “Anything Goes” Linky Party this week at Pause Dream Enjoy.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •
    Pause Dream Enjoy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute!
    Thanks for linking up at PDE Linky Party.
    ~DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! he is just so cute. Love it! Thanks for joining us at Di's Digi Stamps Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway