Layla butterfly Fae - Faery Ink

OMG it's almost the end of September... and now I totally realized that I had forgotten to post this fabulous image from Faery Ink the great Layla Butterfly Fae.  What on earth happened to me that I missed this?!?

I don't know.... I have no excuse other than it's been a rough time lately and I've been trying to get better and yeah lost track of time in the process?!? Who would guess right?!?

Anyway here's my make with her.  I have done her ready since the month of August because she was part of my Journaling by 5s series.  I really love how she turned out!


The right hand page was pretty much finished with that process.  I just did the left hand page and I did add some paper and some handwritting on it.  and yeah.... it totally ran when I put the sealer on top.... oh well....

Here's a closer look at the fab Layla colored with my copics.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC
I'm entering this little journaling in the following challenges:

  1. Sweet stamps blog - anything goes
  2. Unicorn challenge - Mythical/Magical - nothing much more magical than fairies right?!?
  3. Scrapbook stamp society challenge blog - Anything but a card
That's it for me for today.  Hope you have a great Wednesday!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Fabulous project, I love these images. Thanks for joining in with our first challenge. Lisa DT Unicorn Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely!Thanks for joining us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge
    Welcome again and Good Luck! Gr.Kaija DT-member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vicky fantastic journal page, beautiful done

    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway