Oddball Facebook challenge - September

There's a new challenge over at the Oddball stamps FB group and as always it's ANYTHING GOES so long as you use an oddball image.

If you don't have one of those great image you can go over and shop with a 10% discount if you use the code DTVICKY10 that's pretty awesome!

In this case I did some journaling when I did my JB5 and I'm sharing another page from that journal today.

I played this time around with the super cute image 221.  I thought it was just perfect for this theme.  And it's using some recycled magazine pages :)

I'm pretty happy with how this page turned out and he was just the perfect image for it!  I colored him up with my copics.

I'm entering this little mixed media journaling in the following challenges:

  1. Creative knockouts - Anything goes
  2. Crafty-girls-creations - anything goes
  3. Fairytale-challengeblog - something with a photo.  The magazine photo of the watches.
  4. Patties creations challenge - Anything goes with a picture
  5. Simply papercrafts for all occassions - Anything goes
That's it for today!  Hope you have liked what you have seen!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Your journals are always so much fun and very creative. I think this image was just perfect too! Good luck with your entry at Creative Knockouts.
    Amy-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, lookin at this I realy should get my stack of magazines back out.
    Great inspiration

    Huggsss, Angelique
    EngelDesignsScrap
    Oddball Art Stamp Co. Challenge
    Oddball Art Stamps Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful project. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Girls Creations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cool project, I love this!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. That´s really great. Looks so stunning! Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge. XX Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! This is so amazing. Love it very much. Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway