Buttons and bows - RSD

I've been really busy this summer with this awesome new process of journaling by 5s.  It's a timed event so you really don't have time to think you have to just let it go!  And that's pretty awesome creatively speaking.  So today I'm here to share my post for Sparkle and glitter.

I've been playing with the fab sheet Buttons and Bows.  And I played with 3 for this page.

I used some borders on the left and right plus the little manequin shape.  I used some washi tape and lots of paint to make this.

Here's a closer look at the page.  They were all colored with my copics.  The sentiments are from Create with TLC  I used a bunch of punched out circles and some sequins in them.  Thought it was fitting with the image and the fashion.  I did ruin my dolls face however by putting the varnish on top.... the colors ran on her :(  that really sucks... I need to start using my Krylon spray before sealing my pages.
And here's the closer to the other:

I'm entering this little journaling in the following challenges:

  1. Crafty cardmakers - Make it sparkle - thought the sequins would fit :)
  2. Love to scrap challenge blog - Anything goes
  3. Whoopsi Daisy - Add embellishments - there were lots here
  4. Allsorts challenge- Sparkle
  5. Crafty friends challenge blog - Something with B- buttons, barbie in the sentiment :) and composition BOOK
I have one more post coming up and I hope you will be back for it!

Hugs

Comments

  1. A great journal page, it must have taken you ages, but well worth it. The layered sequins are a lovely addition. Thanks for joining our challenge over at Crafty Cardmakers and more. Sally.x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! so much interest! Great page :)
    Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap! Best of luck with your entry!
    Tammy - DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Love to Scrap, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Vicky-Wow,so many elements in this lovely journal page! I like the idea of creating against the clock-no time to think-just make!The sparkly sequins are a great finishing touch and are perfect for the sparkle theme this week!
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and more this week :)
    Hugs,Nessa DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous page, love the background.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts.
    If you are interested: Mervi’s Candy & Challenge is going on at my blog till the end of September;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Vicky! The sentiments fit perfectly with your design. Very creative. Thank you for joining us at CCM and More!
    :) Pam

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous!
    Thanks for joinging in our B is for... challenge over at Crafty friends.
    Linda DTCF

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great project thanks for playing along at W hoops I Daisy good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy Challenge hugs Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous page! Congratulations!
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway