Scribbles Design challenge - Good Luck

Hey everyone!  I'm back with one last post for today!  And this time around it's for Scribbles Challenge .  The challenge we have for you is Good luck.  And I took it was being lucky to have some awesome friends for this 1st make :)

I used the great Butterfly mason jar for my little Altered playing card.  This little card was started using the journaling by 5s and completed with the free play :)

The little sentiment is from Create with TLC
I used on the background some stamps from Unity.  I also did some texture and a bunch of doodling :)  I added some eyelet to put it in the book that is being given away tomorrow on this post.  You still have 1 more day to participate in my giveaway!!!!!

I'm entering this little ATC playing card in the following challenges:

  1. 2creativechicks - Anything goes
  2. The artistic stamper creative team - Things with wings
  3. atc around the world - in the air
  4. Cards galore challenges - anything goes
 That's it for me for today.  Hope you have a great day!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Super cool - I LUV this little masterpiece :-)

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    Scribbles Crafting Sistah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi this is a gorgeous ATC. Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge 21 Anything Goes. Hugs Jackie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was für ein geniales ATC wirklich tollt klasse gemacht, eine Super Idee, danke dir für Teilnahme bei ATC around the World, liebe grüsse Bettina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ein wundevolles ATC ist das geworden
    Hab lieben Dank für's mitmachen bei ATC AtW
    Liebe Grüße
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway