My whimsical little world - Scooter girl

Hey it's Monday!!!!  Already.  It really seems like the time is FLYING by at an incredible speed!  Anyway I'm here to share with you my latest journaling by 5 that I did with a great new release image from over at My Whimsical little world.  (don't forget there's always a freebie lurking over on the blog!!!)

And this time around it's a totally adorable image of a great little Scooter girl.  She comes with or without a background.  For my make I decided to use her with a background.


The journaling was mostly done during my JB5 process which you can see by checking out my youtube video (just click on the page above and it will bring you to my channel).  I didn't add that much a bit more doodling on the right and that's pretty much it.  But I did do more on the left hand side which wasn't done at all.  I used some left over papers from my stash as well as some chipboard from Rockstar by DCWV.  I also added some we r memory keepers tags.  The sentiments come from Create with TLC.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics. The background was all done with pebbles chalk.
I hope you liked my little inspiration for today :)  Have a fabulous Monday everyone!

Hugs

Comments

  1. You have such great Journal Entries Vicky! And this one is FAB-U-LOUS!

    Hugs,
    Amy
    {Lil Cutie Creations}

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway