Oddball FB challenge - Midway post September 2015

Wow where's the month going?!?  Can't believe we are almost at the middle of September!  Anyway it's time for you to join in the FB challenge if you haven't already over at Oddball Art Stamps.  And all you need to play is an oddball image!

If you are part of our FB group you can get some freebies... YUP I said it FREEBIES and if you prefer purchasing your own well if you use the code DTVICKY10 you get 10% off your purchase!  how awesome right?!?

For my make I finished off another of my journaling pages and this time it's with the super adorable image 128


The journal page was pretty much done with my journaling by 5s series.  I did add some buttons and a flower to tie it with the other page that I added afterwards.  I also used some washi tape from Eyelet outlet.  I also did some doodling with my new posca pens and with some sharpies.  The left page was done with a gelli printed page. I added some yellow to it.  The flowers are from Prima and from Recollections.  The letters on there are from American craft.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC.
I'm entering this little journaling in the following challenges:

  1. Dragonfly-dreams-challenge - Let's get girly
  2. Glitter n sparkle challenge blog - Use something that start with G - Girl and some green
  3. Corrosive challenges - Mixed media
  4. We love 2 create - anything mixed media goes
  5. Allsorts challenge - Buttons
That's it for me for now but I will be back later so please do come back :)

Hugs

Comments

  1. FANTASTIC pages Vicky and I LUV that little girl :-D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cooooool - thanks for the Discount Code Vicky :-D I went shopping :-D :-D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this fun journal page - so creative. Thanks so much for joining us this month at the Dragonfly Dreams Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous journal page!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts, good luck and welcome again;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining Allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great journal page, lots of gorgeous elements! Thank you for sharing your page with us at Dragonfly Dreams challenge.
    Chris (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway