Sparkle and Glitter - Reminder challenge September

Hello!  We are halfway through the month!  And it's time to share with you the make that I did for the month of September for Sparkle and glitter with rick.  I had great fun playing all through the month with the digis from the great sheet Buttons and bows there are some really AMAZING digis on there and I managed to make 3 makes with them.

Here's my 1st one for you.  I wanted to make a special b-day card for my grandmother who turned 98!  I thought this cutie would be perfect for her.


The paper was a freebie in a magazine.  I used some dies from Project life for the background purple and then the rest of the papers are all from my scrap pile.  I used as well my scallop and large circles from Spellbinder.  The corners and the digi are from the digi sheet and I fussy cut them out and colored them with my copics.  I finished off the card with a bunch of buttons!  I thought it was appropriate with this image.

And funny story I got my kids to organize my buttons in colors!  So now it's much easier for me.... however it did take them a week and they were not happy with mommy for that.... lol

Here's a closer look at the fab digi.  The sentiment comes from Create with TLC
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Dragonfly journeys - Button it up
  2. Pile it on challenge - Birthday
  3. Allsorts challenge - Buttons
  4. 4 crafty chicks - Birthday
  5. Southern girls challenge - Layer it up
That's it for this post.  One more on the way so please do come back :)

Hugs

Comments

  1. She's adorable. Love the colours you've picked and cute buttons to. Lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards and use of the buttons.
    Thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week :)
    AnyOldCraft

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love the colors! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week.
    Tina - DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really great image and lovely colours and plenty of buttons too.

    Thanks you joining in out buttons challenge this week at Allsorts

    Kath x


    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely! I love the adorable image, and the deep, rich colors are fabulous. So glad you joined us for this weeks Pile It On challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely... thanks for sharing at pile it on

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Vicky! What a fun little gal all dressed up in her green dress and the purple bows are really fun too! Thanks so much for joining my challenge this week :)

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway