Buttons and Bows - RSD - Altered card

I told you this week how fabulous I thought the sheet  Buttons and Bows is well I used it yet AGAIN  for another post on Sparkle and glitter with rick to make something else totally different.  So far you have seen a card and a journaling page with this.  This time around I'm sharing a little altered playing card.

I colored the image with my copics and used some stamping in the background as well as some magazine cut out.  She was part of my creative journaling By 5 but using little cards.  I also added some bling from Queen and co.  The stamps that I used to do the background are Unity stamps.  I also added some texture paste to really give it an altered background.

I'm entering this little altered card in the following challenges:
  1. Crafting by designs - ATC - playing card are also ATC 
  2. Crafty gals corner challenges - Sparkle and glitter
  3. Simon says stamp blog - No designer paper
  4. Ikes world challenge blog - ATCs with anything goes
That's it for me for now.  Please come back for the Coffee hop that I'm participating in :)

Hugs

Comments

  1. this is fabulous gorgeous colouring and image .Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges good luck Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such wonderful coloring- you really show a lot of care and a detail in your work. Thank you for joining in our challenge at Crafty Gals Corner.
    Amy-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely ATC so much detail in such a small space
    thanks for joining ikes world
    Lynne DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the coloring and image! Well done on creating your journaling card! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “No Design Paper” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool. I love all of your details,!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a awesome ACT Vicky. Your art is always amazing. Thank you for playing with us at Ike's World Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. FANTASTIC colouring on there Vicky and this is awesome :-) Thank you very much for coming over to play at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES :-D

    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that set and looks great! Thanks for playing with us at Ike's World Challenge! Nan, DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a superb ATC, I love how the detail is captured on something so small. Thank you for taking the time and sharing your creativity with us Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous image and colouring! Love all the elements you have added! Thank for sharing with Ike's World Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway