SLS Challenge - Monochromatic

Hey!  It's time already for a new challenge over at SLS Lines and this time it's about monochromatic.

Well that can be sort of a challenge but I thought right away that I wanted to do something in black and white and that can be super COOL.  So I used the fabulous Awkward man for this.  He just seems so very sad... and black and white was just perfect for this.



I had really lots of fun playing in my journal with him.  I used a multiplication table that I found in a child's game.  I used some sentiments from tags and ephemeras that I have been collecting. I did the background with some black blister and some grey dylusion sprays.

Here's a closer look at the image that I colored with my copics.  I'm pretty happy with how those turned out!  The sentiment is from Create with TLC
I'm entering this little journal layout in the following challenges:

  1. Lil red wagon - Use a digi
  2. Rubys rainbow - It's a man's world
  3. Ikes world challenge blog - One for the men
  4. Tuesday throwdown - Anything goes
That's it for me for today.  Hope you have a great Saturday!

Hugs

Comments

  1. I love this. Love the look of deep depth and all the different elements you have added.
    <3 & hugs
    Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha-ha fabulous fun card .Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges good luck Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic page Vicky - great little character on there too :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooops - sorry.... forgot to say Thank You for coming over to play at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES :-)

    IKE xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that little guy! Awesome pages! Thanks for playing with us at Ike's World Challenge! Nan, DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool! I really like how you used a multiplication table. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is perfect I am in love with it! Thank you for taking the time and sharing your creativity with us Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fabulous, love that strange little man and dog and how you have shown him off.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing design. Great details. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Tuesday Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely page real depth to the page (hope it cheered your little man up)
    Lynne DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow, this is so cool! Thank you so much for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown. Creative regards from stempelfrida

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway