Delicious Doodles - Dark (colour or image)

Hello everyone!  It's time for a new challenge over at Delicious Doodles and this time it's about DARK.  So it can be a dark image or using some dark colors :)

In my case I used the fab digi  "Dark Forest" and this was used in a journal that I made using the JB5 techniques.  You can see my video on my channel on how I have done the background Youtube link


I used a MS border punch and a lot of left over bits and pieces :)  I colored the image using chalk this time around!  Love it!  The stamps that I used to do this are from Unity stamps. I also used some fabric paint to add extra texture to the page.

Here's a closer look at the image and the great sentiment from Create with TLC.

I'm entering this little journaling in the following challenges:
  1. That craftplace blog - Anything goes mixed media
  2. Crafty friends challenge blog - Use a sentiment
That's it for this post but there's more to come so be sure to be back :)

Hugs

Comments

  1. This is fabulous, love the atmosphere of the piece

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Friends.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh a dark kind of fairytale book it seems..thanks for joining our "use a sentiment" challenge at Crafty Friends, hope to see you soon, hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Supe cool idea! That picture just completely draws you in! Exquisite! Thanks for joining us over at That Craft Place. Crafty hugs, Erin xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway