Zombie Angel - Faery Ink

Zombie Angel is such a great image it was perfect for a calendar!


Well if you follow me you know that I'm desperately trying to get ahead of the game... the CHRISTMAS game.... YUP I said Christmas!  I want to make more handmade presents this year... and one of the ones that I decided to make is some Desk Calendars using some old (found in thrift store) flip albums frames.  I have a wood one started and this is the one that this calendar page will go into.  But I will have some other ones that are iron or plastic... therefore I used my DT make for Faery Ink to get ahead!!!
So much to do so very little time!  Anyway you are not here for my story lol. Here is the fab calendar page that I did using Zombie Angel!  I figured  she would be totally PERFECT for the month of October and I wasn't mistaken.  Well at least I think that I did fabulous... you need to tell me :)
She was colored with copics and then fussy cut.  The sentiment comes from Create with TLC and the calendar is from here.
zombie Angel
I have something different to share with you :)  I have made a video of how I put this little calendar page together!  You can check it out here :
I'm entering this little Halloween calendar page in the following challenges:

  1. Cuttlebug mania - Anything goes - I used my memory box ghost and bats dies
  2. Stamplorations- Use a stencil - I used an housemade one :)
  3. Papertake weekly - Things with wings
  4. Unicorn challenge - Mythical/magical - I think ghost and zombies would be....
  5. Left of Cener challenge - Mainly red.... but I went LOC this time around.
Hope you have liked my inspiration and don't forget to check out my video!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. This is a fabulous calendar page and the image is perfect. You did good!! Thanks for joining in with our first challenge. Lisa DT Unicorn Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your calendar page - thanks for joining us at the STAMPlorations Mixed Media Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. The calendar looks great Vicky. I really adore the texture and background...amazing! I'm so glad to see your creation entered in the STAMPlorations September August Mixed Media Challenge. Thank you for your support and do make a come back next month will you Vicky :) Have a pleasant weekend!
    Hugs&Smiles,
    Asmah
    STAMPlorations Mixed Media DT
    Qinaahana Arts and Crafts {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great calendar page, perfect for October

    Thanks for playing along at Cuttlebug Mania this time x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous make... love the colours. Thank you so much for joining us at Unicorn Challenge Blog this month. Hugs Traci DT xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway