My Whimsical little world - Hope

I'm here to share with you my latest make with the fab Hope from My Whimsical little World.  And you can find great freebies here.

You know how much I just love love love journaling and for this image I have done a page using the JB5 method.

I really love how this turned out when I finished.

You can see how I did this on the video this way Journaling by 5s this video is the 1st part.  The left page is the making of that I added afterwards.   I used some images from magazines and some ephemera from some crafty friends.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC.   I used some stamps from Unity stamps to make the background as well but you can see this in the videos.

Here's the closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.
I really hope that you like this journaling and how it turned out!!!!

I hope you have a great labor day everyone.

Hugs

Comments

  1. Love this. The image is great and I love the flowers you have used as they are big and bold and really stand out. Great mixed media piece. You have inspired me to start an art journal!!!!

    <3 & Hugs
    Lisa xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway