Blue

Good evening everyone!  No I'm not feeling blue... even if I am quite tired and really looking forward to the weekend!  The day was super busy with meetings and then the teacher parent conference for my 2 youngest.  But they got good grades so all is good!

So why then you ask the title... well the image that I'm using is called Blue part of the Mary in Stocking set, it's from Marion and can be purchased here.  Totally adorable it comes colored in blue or red and uncolored.  I chose for my card the blue version!  Totally love that it's all ready to go for a quick and beautiful card.
So since the image was really wonderful I didn't do much... I used some leftover papers I really love when I can do that.  I added the wonderful sentiment that comes from one of Marion's fabulous set.  Some ribbon and pearls purchased at the dollar store.  That's it!

Here's a closer look at the digi:

To make this card I followed this sketch:

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Stella-says-sketch-challenge-123 - Sketch
  2. Tuesday alchemy - Anything goes
  3. Crafts and me challenges - Nontraditional Christmas colors
  4. Tanda stamps - Anything Christmas
  5. Crafty sentiments - Christmas
  6. Creative card crew - Silver and blue
  7. Lej designs challenge blog - Season's greetings
Marion has been super busy and created a bunch of wonderful digis!  You really need to go and check them out at her new store here.

I'll be posting some more cards in the upcoming weeks with her amazing images!

Hope you have liked what you have seen.  Have a wonderful night and only 1 more day until the weekend!!!  woooohooo :D

Hugs

Vicky
xo


Comments

  1. Lovely CAS card! Beautiful papers. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that image, Vicky--it's so cute! Looks great on the blue paper, too! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card,the design paper is also very beautiful and the image is so cute
    hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vicky, love the coloring and the blue. Glad things went well with the conferences. Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super fantastic card. Love all this blue. It looks stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable, thanks for playing along with us in our Stella Says Sketch Challenge at Catch The Bug.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So so adorable. I have to have this one...joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Vicky, Marion sure does have some "gotta have NOW" stamps and this is adorably gorgeous....thanks for sharing...luv annie

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a lovely card. Thanks for playing along at Creative Card Crew. Cheers FiLoMa DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fabulous card and coloured so beautifully well done and thanks for playing along at Tuesday Alchemy love and hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just love this, so adorable. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fantastic card. Love the colors that you used! Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Creative Card Crew!
    Denise
    CCC-DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. so gorgeous vicky.adorable sweet image and i love your blue colours.
    thanks for joining us this week at the Crafts and Me challenge :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. GORGEOUS card! Hey Vicky, get ready for the onslaught of comments. I've got about a week's work of cards to get through.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway