DDC#38 - Thanksgiving/Thankful

This week at Digi Darlas our challenge is about Thanksgiving or being thankful!

For my card I used a wonderful digi called Pumpkin Wheat.  I thought it was just perfect for this type of card.
For this card I used paper from We r memory makers - Autumn splendor.  I used my Recollection cardstock as well.  I embossed the brown cardstock with a cuttlebug folder.  I used my curved rectangle and my reverse wonky rectangle by spellbinder.  The edge of the digi and the sentiment were brushed with brushed corduroy distress ink.

Here's the wonderful digi that I colored with my copics.
And I used a sentiment from Create with TLC that was just perfect for this card!
I really hope you will be joining us at Digi Darlas!!!!  Can't wait to see what you will have created and don't  forget to check out the great creations from my fellow DT!

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Tuesday alchemy - Anything goes
  2. Scrappers-delights - Thankful
  3. Scrappy frogs challenge - Thanksgiving or thank you
  4. Delightful sketches - Thankful
  5. D L art - Thankful
  6. Created with love challenges - Falling for fall
  7. Love to create challenge - Give thanks
  8. 365 cards - Ravishing ribbon
Hope you have liked my card this is the 2nd post of the day... you know that there's one more :D  Don't forget to come back!


Hugs

Vicky
xo




Comments

  1. Vicky this is beautiful. Love the colours and design. Wishing you a wonderful Monday.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved that image the minute I saw it, and it was such fun to color. I love your card design, Vicky, and the way you sponged the image. Fantastic bow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pumpkins and the really pretty paper you chose, Vicky! Great die cuts & bow, too! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, love the image and the colours :)
    hugs Klair xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. GORGEOUS!!!!! Love that ribbon!! and you ROCK!!!! coloring, design!! You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is so lovely - gorgeous autum colours and selfish bow too! Thanks for playing at delightful challenges hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a Fall feel to this!! Love the distressing around the image! :) Ohh. and beautiful bow!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Vicky this one is beautiful too. Love the image and your coloring is wonderful.
    Thanks for sharing at Created with Love Challenges.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful coloring and design. I love this card. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the big bow on your card! So pretty! Thanks for joining us this week at Love to Create!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely Card Vicky Thanks for joining us at Love to Create challenges Good luck Sandra DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card and coloring!! Thanks for sharing with us at Love to Create Challenge.
    Z

    ReplyDelete
  13. It is PERFECT for this card! wonderful coloring too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the design and colours on this fall card. Great work.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is beautiful! I just love the colors you used.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Inspired by a photo challenge.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very pretty! I love the colours and bow. Thanks for playing along at Created With Love Challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway