Digi Makeover Challenge #62

This week at Digi Make over Challenge we have a photo inspiration for you!

DM062
Here's the picture for you!  Doesn't  it look yummy?!?


For my card I used the wonderful digi Olive the Otter.
For this card I used paper from Forever in time - Paper crafting.  I used my happy birthday embossing folder.  I used as well my CM border punch.  I used my Label 4 and label 9 by spellbinder.  I used some ribbon and some lace that I purchased at my local fabric store.  I used some buttons from my stash and added some floss through it.

Here's the wonderful digi colored with my copics and I added some stickles to it.
The wonderful sentiment that I chose for this comes from Create with TLC.

I hope you will be joining us this week over at Digi Make over Challenge.  There's so many wonderful creations for you!

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Inky impressions challenges - Birthday
  2. Pennys challenges - Lots of layers
  3. Fairytale-challenge - Embossing
  4. Patties creations challenge - Birthday
  5. Dreamvalley challenges - Anything goes
  6. Challenges 4 everybody - Anything goes
  7. Sunny-challenges - Birthday (brand new challenge that I came across - you really should go and check it out :D)
  8. The craftypad - Cake

So that's it for this Monday!  Hope you have liked my creations and will leave me some love :D  Have a wonderful week everybody!!!

Hugs

Vicky
xo



Comments

  1. Really fun and creative card!! Nice coloring and love the die-cut layers!! Nice choice of papers!! Thanks for the special mention :) and thanks for playing!! Come back soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicky this is so cute. Love the happy colours.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vicky - Love your image and the bright colours on your DP really make your card stand out. Thanks for sharing your card at The Crafty Pad this week in our "Cake" challenge.
    Helen x (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how cute! Thanks for playing in our 'Birthday' Challenge #56!
    Sandi ♥
    DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
    and Pattie's shop
    Home of Pattieboop and Allie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Vicky! I love your image & your card is fab! Thanks for playing at The Crafty Pad this week in our Cake challenge!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is so beautiful... Love the bright colors and the layered up image... great background paper!
    Big hugs,
    Ardilla

    ReplyDelete
  7. So great and colorfull your card. I like it.
    Thanks for joining us at Fairytale.
    LG Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  8. great card! :) thanks for joining us at inky impressions challenge blog this week, good luck in the draw! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job Vicky. I love those bright colors. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so very cute. I also love your coloration! Thank you for joining us at Fairytale Challenge! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohhh, sweet!!! Thanks for participating in our PENNY'S PAPER CRAFTY challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sooo cute! Love the lace. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another fantastic card from you, Vicky. It is so bright and cheerful. Your card makes me smile :) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. A lovely bright and fun card Vicky !! What a cute image !! Thanks for sharing your fab card with us this week at The Crafty Pad !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very cute image, love the sentiment and colors.. Thanks for sharing at Challenges 4 Everybody. Good luck! Sandy :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. lol Great card Vicky! love the sentiment and it is perfect for the challenge at The Crafty Pad :) Thank you for sharing with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow this is such a cute card. Love the design with the otter, lace and colours. Thanks for playing at Pattie's Creations and good luck. Hope to see you back friday for another challenge. Bettina DT Member at Pattie's Creations Challenge! xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a sweet card. I love your image.
    Thanks for joining us at the Fairy Tale Challenge.
    xx Sandra

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway