Shady

Today as I was going through my dashboard I came across the blog hop from Sassy Studio.  Now I just Loooooove their images!  And that one was just PERFECT for my hubby's birthday which is coming up in December!  So while he's out putting up the tempo for the cars, I played in my scraproom so that he would not see it.  I'm lucky he never checks out my blog so he will not be seeing it before his b-day.

So here is Shady (she's soooooo beautiful!!!)  Hope I did her justice...

To make this card I used some paper from Me & my big idea and some cardstock from DCWV.  I used my Fleur de lis square and small squares as well as Banner basic 3 all from spellbinder.  The corners of the digi are done with my corner punch from Creative memories.  On the inside I used my grand label 1 from spellbinder.  The flourishes are from recollections bought at Michaels on sale.  I added a little bling to her ear as an earing.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics  I also added some distress ink black soot.

And here's a look at the wonderful sentiment that comes from Create with TLC.

Here's the inside of the card because as I did the blog hop I saw a wonderful idea on Star's blog!  So just had to finish the inside and do this idea.
As you can see I put some little coupons as a gift.  I found them here.  I thought it would make a great gift for my hubby.  I used my new CM border punch and added some more flourishes as well as some buttons that I finished off with some Robin's Nest dew drops.

Here's a closer look at the left pocket:

I followed a wonderful sketch to make this card:

So I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Sassy Studio - Fifty shades of grey
  2. Cards for men - Sketch
  3. That craft place blog - Tic Tac Toe (I did dies, border, buttons)
  4. Lej designs challenge - anything goes
  5. Allsorts challenge- for the men
  6. Totally gorjuss - Anything goes with a button
So I'm going back to my craft room.  I'm pretty sure my hubby will like... what do you think?!?

Hugs

Vicky
xo






Comments

  1. Love this gorgeous card, fabulous design and image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicky this is just adorable. I live the pocket you made great inspiration. The image is just so darling. I love it and I am going to become a follower of yours as well. By the way I am moving my blog over to www.ladybugstampers.blogspot.com it is an easier site to manage so I hope you will stop by there and become a follower there as well. Thanks for playing along with Created with Love Challenges Halloween Blog Hop.
    Linda K.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vicky, this is fabulous! Your hubby is going to love it! Love the Fleur de Lis Square die and the sparkly flourishes! Your sentiment is awesome too! Thanks for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs for Fifty Shades of Sassy!
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hubby is going to flip over this one. What a great image and sentiment and the coupons look like they are probably something he will enjoy as well. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vicky, this is gorgeous!!! LOVE that sentiment, too!!! Beautifully done!

    Thanks for playing along with us at Sassy Studio Designs for 50 Shades of Sassy!!

    Mary
    SSD DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is awesome!! I LOVE the coupons LOL That is juts perfect! Awesome sentiment too!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea for your hubby's card! Love that sentiment for this image, and love your great color scheme! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, Vicky... how do you find the time to make so many cards??? I am amazed for your work :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Wow Wow! Beautifully done. Love the coupons!

    Debbie
    SSD DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG...Vicky this is so FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow Fab creation.

    Thanks for joining us at Cards for Men.

    Caz

    ReplyDelete
  13. Vicky girl this is fantastic...Ohhhlaala...I love the inside idea. And the love coupons...will be great for Valentines...I am going to borrow this wonderful creation...joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so fabulous! I am totally jealous of that die cut frame, and I'm so happy that you were inspired by my coupons! I'm sure your hubby is going to love his present. =D

    xx Star

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card! Love your coloring, and your take on the sketch! ;o)
    Ruza, SSD DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh Vicky this looks absolutely superb. Love the inside pocket with the buttons and that sassy image is coloured perfectly. Thanks for playing at Totally Gorjuss and good luck. Hope to see you back saturday for a new challenge. Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fantastic fun card, I super love the image. Thank you for joining us at That Craft Place Challenge Blog. Happy Crafting :-) Kerry xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway