OSAAT - Challenge # 140


This week at One stitch at a time and it's a challenge you guys will totally love!  It's a "use a digi" so how cool is that?

The wonderful sponsor this week is Joanna Sheen.

For my card as well as CG (you need to check her's out!) we used the Busted digi from Stitchy!  I was laughing as I was creating :D


For this card I used My Mind's Eye paper - Merry Days of Christmas.  I used my curved rectangles as well as my classic large circle and scallop circle from Spellbinder.  I used iced spruce distress ink to ink around the sentiment and the digi.

Here's a closer look at the digi.  I added some stickles to Santa's suit and colored him with my copics.
And here's a look at a sentiment from Create with TLC that I thought would be perfect with this digi... 'cause if you do bite Santa... I would suppose you would have some explaining to do lol :D
So will you be joining us this week at One stitch at a time?!?  I'm looking forward to commenting on your entries.  And of course don't forget to go and check out the wonderful work of my fellow DT!

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Tuesday alchemy - Anything goes
  2. The squirrel and the fox - anything goes
  3. SJ jpapercrafts - Christmas
  4. Can you digi it - Favorite animals ( I really really love my dogs... and they just might do that to Santa should he come to my house lol)
  5. Craft door magazine - Anything goes
  6. Crafty sentiments - Christmas

Hope you liked my card!  Have a wonderful Sunday.  I should be back later with some other creation... but we will see :D

Hugs

Vicky
xo



Comments

  1. Hehe this is such a great fun image. It makes me giggle each time i see it made up.... A fantastic card Vicky !!

    Choccy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny! Great image and definitely the perfect sentiment for the job :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! Such a fun image and sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Adorable!!!! I love that image LOL And I love the sentiment.. Love how you have been using those circles.. they are just fantastic!!! Awesome coloring.. that ribbon... well.. I need some LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!!! Oh my gosh, if I had seen that sentiment I would have used it too!!! Best, CG

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card! Guaranteed to raise a smile too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, Vicky, I'm going to be laughing all day long over this one. What a fun image. Great coloring and that sentiment is perfect for the image. LOVE that bow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great image it cracks me up every time I see it. Love your tag and bow.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl Your Sister OSAAT DT
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Vicky this is beautiful. Love the colours and design. Wishing you a wonderful week ahead.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have me laughing at this card! I love that image and your coloring of it is great.
    Thanks for playing with us at Through The CraftRoom Door Challenge.
    Huggs
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card i love the image it's fab and beautifully coloured. Hugs trisha x DT buddy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh this is a real fun one Vicky! It really makes me smile! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is really a fun and beautiful Christmas card! Great coloring and beautiful papers. This card made me giggle...

    Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us this week at Crafty Sentiments.
    Best of luck and we'd love to have you visit again!

    Mian
    Crafty Sentiments Design Team Member
    http://mianspysselhorna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fantastic! Love the image and such a great sentiment. Love the design and gorgeous bow too. Hugs from your DT sister, Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous fun card Vicky, made me smile too..great colouring and sentiment.

    Thanks for joining in with us at Crafty Sentiments Designs..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Big smile :) It's hilarious. Love it! fantastic card, Vicky. And you can always tie so pretty bows :9

    ReplyDelete
  17. Brilliant, a fun card for Christmas. Sorry I'm commenting late but I've had the family here for the weekend. They've just left for home a short while ago. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Vicki - I have my DT hat on at the moment. Your card is sooooo ADORABLE!! The sentiment is so cute, Santa is sweet and I love all his bling. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Tuesday Alchemy this week.

    Hugs and smiles

    Laine
    DT - Tuesday Alchemy

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is adorable. I love your Santa Cards. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is so cute Vicky :) Thanks for joining our challenge at The Squirrel & The Fox

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lol....
    Love this one... it definitely brings a smile.

    Thank you so much for joining us at The Squirrel & The Fox for our Anything Goes challenge.

    Hugs & HaPPy Crafting!
    Karen - DT.xx

    http://kraftykarens.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. So cute. Love the great big bow and the sentiment is awesome too.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love this digi, it is so cute :)

    Sorry I haven't been able to pop by for the last few weeks. Life and work have been so hectic and have got in the way of crafting and computer time too much. I wanted to say thank you for the lovely comments you have left me, you are an angel.

    Love Mandy xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway