Happy fall

Good evening every one!  Hope you had a wonderful day today!  I had so much fun visiting my brother, his wonderful spouse and the 2 most adorable little babies in the world!  I filled up on kisses :D  The twins are getting big and starting to crawl on the floor.

When we got back I crafted a bit...  I managed to make a lot more cards than what I had expected especially since I only started late afternoon...

I really really wanted to play at the Meljen's challenge.  So I made a card just for that!

For this card I used paper from Bobunny the apple cider collection (I'm almost out!)  I used my scallop circle and my standard circle large.  I also added some Robin's nest dew drops.

Here's a look at the fabulous digi that I colored using my copics.
I added a sentiment from Create with TLC, I used this sentiment a few times already and love it so much.
To make this card I followed this amazing sketch:

I was inspired by this photo:
Image Detail

I want to enter this card in the following challenges:
  1. Cute card Thursday - Sketch
  2. Meljens designs - inspiration photo
I hope you have liked my creation.  It's always fun to create with the amazing digis over at Meljens!!!!

Hugs

Vicky
xo



Comments

  1. Love your designer paper. The image you chose if perfect for the inspirational photo. Thanks for sharing on the Meljen's Design Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice take on the sketch, Vicky! Love that cute sentiment from Paulette & your pretty papers! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome!!! I LOVE that sentiment with the leaf!! Gorgeous!! And I love the Happy Fall Circle!! Thats great too!! I see you have great taste in paper LOL Those are awesome papers aren't they!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, beautiful card!
    Many thanks for joining in the
    ♥Cute Card Thursday Challenge♥
    this week! Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely card Vicky :) it is one of my favs :) thanks for joining the Meljen's Design Challenge :)
    hugs Ria

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is awesome and the inspiration you used is so cool. Thanks for sharing your amazing talent with us. Oh, and thanks for posting the showcase banner in your sidebar. I appreciate it.

    I think I am finally caught up with you once again. Have a great weekend.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway