Tammy's scrapin corner - Challenge # 37

This week over at Tammy's Scrapin corner our challenge is about fall inspiration.

And for you we have some amazing sponsors again:
Doodle Dragon Studios  and Scrapper's Delightsand Stitchy Bear Digital Stamps

I really have trouble doing just one card... so I ended up with 2 yet again...

For my 1st card I used a wonderful digi from Doodle Dragon called 12 goody 54b.

For this card I used some paper from We r memory makers - Autumn splendor.  I used my label 22 and my fancy framed tags 1 from Spellbinder.  The ribbon is from the dollar store.  I used some brads from Eyelet Outlet.  I also added some of my wonderful Robin's Nest Dew drops.

I colored the image with my copics and I did it twice to be able to pop up the arms and the squirrel :D  The picture looks a bit fuzy because it's concentrating on the squirrel I guess...
The digi is one that was part of a wonderful club over at Create with TLC. Just love the sentiments from there!!!!
Here's a look at my 2nd card for this card I used a wonderful digi from Floppy Latte that you can purchase at Stitchy Bear called Stylized Tree.
I just thought for this card that I needed to distress it a bit... yeah.. well this can be quite therapeutic... so I distressed all the paper actually lol.  I used some paper from Le p'tit bloc (really happy I have used quite a lot of this pack!).  I also used some fabulous cardstock from Tim Holtz Craftcore - Nostalgic - I seem to have trouble using that stack of paper... I really seem to keep it for special occasions lol but I had 2 cards in mind... so you will be seeing it again... I used my Large classic square and my classic square small (yes there are a few... and I now have the luck of owning them!) and my Label 14 for the sentiment.  I used some vintage photo distress ink on the edge and of course some wonderful Robin's Nest dew drops.

Here's  a closer look at the digi that I colored using my copics.
And of course no card would be complete without a wonderful sentiment from  Create with TLC.  It was part of the Fall club and I had yet to use it.

For my Stylized tree card I used the following sketch:
sketch november 2012


I'm entering my little dragon and squirel in the following challenges:
  1. Sunshine Creations - Fall/Thanksgiving (new challenge, this is the 2nd one... if you haven't checked it out yet you really should)
  2. Tuesday alchemy - Anything goes
  3. 365 cards - Ravishing ribbon
I'm entering Stylized Tree in the following challenges:
  1. Glitter n sparkle challenge - Lots of layers (this card really does have lots of them)
  2. 2 sisters challenge - Sketch
  3. Eclectic ellapu - Layering or openable or interactive (I did the lots of layers but I'm in awe of all the wonderful creations that the DT have done... wow)
  4. Created with love challenges - Falling for fall
This is the 1st of my Monday post!  There's more so stay tuned and don't  forget to leave me some comments I really love to read them.

Hugs

Vicky
xo




Comments

  1. Vicky these are beautiful. Love the colours and designs. Wishing you a wonderful Monday.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your cards!!! You ROCK!!! You are so talented!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vicky,
    What a great Designs for our challenge this week.
    You are amazing.
    this is a fantastic Designs.

    Hugs Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marvelous coloring on that tree, Vicky, and the Doodle Dragon image is so delightful! You know that popped up squirrel is determined to fill his pantry for winter when he's willing to go up against Dudley Dragon. LOL Love both cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab cards i love them both . The tree is cool and the little dragon is so cute. Thanks for joining us at glitternsparkle hugs trisha x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Incredible cards collections. Beautiful design and fabulous coloring. Lovely cards! Thanks for visiting and leaving the sweet luv.
    Hugs
    Berni
    berni46blogspot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Vicky both your cards are beautiful. Love the attention to detail. Great coloring as well. Thanks for playing along with us at Created with Love Challenges.
    Linda K.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These cards are lovely. I love those sentiments...Always love to view your cards. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that tree! Thank you for joining us at Glitter n Sparkle this week!
    Claire xx
    Glitter n Sparkle DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Terrific cards! I LOVE the fall patterned papers and fun images. Glad you joined us at Created With Love Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both cards are wonderful. The first one with the squirrel and dragon makes me smile. The second card has beautiful layering and colours. The digi you used is really pretty and the layout frames it fabulously. Thanks for linking up to our challenge at Eclectic Ellapu and for the shout out in your post. I hope we see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. such a cute image love the layers thanks for joining us at glitter n sparkle and good luck emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Tammy just love this card, love all the layers and ther colors fabby image. Thank you for joining us at Glitter n Sparkle this week. Abbie DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Vicky - I sure do love your cards. I love the beautiful tree and the design of the card, and the dinosaur is so cute. It's always a pleasure looking at your creations.

    Hugs and smiles always

    Laine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway