OSAAT - challenge #139

This week at One stitch at a time our challenge is about Thanks!!!  And our wonderful sponsor is Robin's Nest!!!!

For my card I got to play with wonderful paper from Panda Bear design part of Autumn Splendor.  I also used an image from Stitchy bear stamps called Turkey talk.  I don't  usually play with digi paper and i have to admit it was lots of fun.

I fussy cut the image that I have colored with my copics.  I added a ribbon and some googly eyes to the little turkey.  Such a fun image and totally something that he would say no?!? :D
Here's the wonderful sentiment that comes with that image.  
You really have to go and check out the other fabulous creations from my fellow DT.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Crafting for all seasons - Falling leaves
  2. QKR Stampede - Hey turkey strut your stuff
  3. Sweet n sassy digis - Thanksgiving
  4. Ribbon carousel - Fall spirit
  5. Di's digi designs challenge - Show us fall colors
  6. Sentimental sundays - Thanks/Thanksgiving (I went with Thanksgiving :D)
So this is post number 3... one more on the way :D Love reading your comments so keep them coming :D

Hugs

Vicky
xo




Comments

  1. I love using digi paper too. You never run out. LOL. Cute card! Loving those eyes. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOOOORGEOUS fun card Vicky !!!

    Hugs
    Choccy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL HOW CUTE!!! Love those googly eyes!!! What a fantastic card!! I LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely colours and a super cute image. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL Love those googly eyes, what a fun card, hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really adorable, Vicky. The googly eyes are perfect! Thanks for joining the Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so fun! Love that leafy frame too. Best, CG

    ReplyDelete
  8. FUN-tastic Card!!! the fact you used 2 different sized googles is GENIOUS!! Totally makes him more nerdy cute!!!! lol Thanks so much for playing along with The Ribbon Carousel!

    ReplyDelete
  9. yay love it how fab is that . It's gorgeous well done .hugs trisha DT Buddy .

    ReplyDelete
  10. The turkey peeking out from the pumpkin made me giggle. The wiggly eyes totally make the card! Thanks for sharing your work in this week's Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How adorable. Wonderful image and card. I love that sentiment. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such an adorable card! Love your sentiment! Thank you for joining our QKR Challenge this week.
    Ruza ~ QKR DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute card! Love that sentiment :0 Thanks for creating with us at QKR Stampede this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my! Your card made me laugh out loud. I just love it! So glad you could join the QKR Stampede challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What an adorable card!! I love your turkey. Thanks so much for playing along with us in this week's Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute Fall Colors card, thanks for joining the Digi Design challenge & good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway