Dutch Dare - Challenge # 190

This week at Dutch Dare our challenge is about using your favorite things!  How easy is that?!?

And our wonderful sponsor is
 

So that's already one favorite down :D  I just loooooove Saturated Canary images.  They are so much fun to play with and to color.

For my card I was lucky to be able to play with Molly the elf.  And I did a card for one of my favorite holidays which is Christmas!
For this card I used wonderful paper from October Afternoon - Holiday style.  I used some of my favorite dies Label 11 and Label 4 from Spellbinder.  I added some ribbon from the dollar store and a little charm from my stash.  I just HAD to add some Robin's nest dew drops since this is about my favorite things :D

I colored this off with my copics and added some stickles to the boots, edge of the coat and the hat to add a bit of sparkle and because I just LOOOOOVE stickles :D
And here's a look of the ribbon, charm and the wonderful sentiment that is from Create with TLC
I really hope that you will be joining us this week over at Dutch Dare.  And don't  forget to see the beautiful inspiration from the other DT!  So very talented!!!!

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. abc christmas challenge - V is for vibrant color
  2. Avadares challenge blog - Christmas
  3. LEJ Designs challenge - Use die cuts or punches
I hope you have a wonderful Thursday!  I'm off to another day of meeting... but we are getting closer to the weekend :D

Hugs

Vicky
xo




Comments

  1. Stunning card Love the design & colours... Beautiful image coloured just perfect!!
    Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So darling! you did a fantastic job on the coloring and I love the background paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling and clever design. Thanks for sharing this at Avadares Challenge Blog.
    Blessing hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very cute! I love it. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute image for sure and love your design looks fab...thanks for your comments Vicky, appreciated very much..x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card vicky :-) I love this image and the papers and details are fab :-)

    thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabby make :) thanks for joining in at LEJ this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh wow what a fabulous ribbon! Lovely card!! Lovely colouring
    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely Christmas card Vicky...Sorry I am so far behind in commenting. Blogger is not playing nice with me lately. I love the charm. joamm sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL, I love the sentiment and the image is just darling. Thanks for playing this week with LEJ Designs Challenge Blog;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous. I love the bright colours and gorgeous image that you've used. Fabulous card and a wonderful bow.
    Annette
    Netty's Cards
    Proud to design for ABC Christmas Challenge,
    Lili’s Little Fairies
    and Top Tip Tuesday.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a pretty card, Vicki!! I love the paper you picked for this one, so clever! Amazing colouring!
    Hugs, Lilia (DT Sister)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway