Gingerloft - Leaves

This week over at Gingerloft Challenge it's about Leaves!

For this card I used the wonderful digi Leaf Collage.

The paper is from Bobunny - Apple cider.  I used some ribbon from my stash.  I also used some leaves from Recollections purchased at Michael's.  The die is Label 2 by Spellbinder.  

For the digi I only sprayed with some Tattered Angel spray... unfortunately I lost the paper with all the stuff that I used so can't tell you which color I had used... 
The wonderful sentiment comes from Create with TLC I also sprayed it with Tattered Angel inks.

I hope you will be joining us this week at Gingerloft Challenge!  So many wonderful cards from the DT to inspire you.  Please check them out.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Creative card crew - Anything goes
  2. Its all about the vintage challenge - Glittering ( I figured the leaves are glittering and the collage is a type of vintage type of look...)
  3. Crazy 4 challenges - Put a bow on it.
  4. Joanna sheen challenge - Anything goes excluding Christmas
I have 2 other post to come up so don't forget to come back and check them out.  This Sunday will be quiet.  Another really busy week coming up since it's my month end...

Hugs

Vicky
xo



Comments

  1. Fab card and great idea for the leaves - I love that ribbon.

    caz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fantastic card!!! Love those leaves and the sentiment!... And wait until you see my post tomorrow LOL!! I lost my list of Copic colors that I always have written down LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card. I love the colors...Just read that crazy Susan's comment. She is a hoot....lol joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a unique image. At first I thought it was Santa. LOL

    Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card

    Thanks for joining us at the Creative Card Crew for our anything goes challenge

    Margaret xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It sure has an aged look and looks nice with that subtle glittering on the leaves. Thank you for joining us at It's all about the vintage and beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely card. Love the subtle glitter on the leaves. Thank you for sharing with us at It's All About the Vintage challenge. Wishes, Suzanne DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice! Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely to see such a warm colour scheme at this time of year. Beautiful card.

    Thanks for joining us over at the Joanna Sheen Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab card Vicky! Thanks for sharing with us at Joanna Sheen! Laura x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway