Digi Makeover challenge # 64

This week at Digi Makeover Challenge it's about Christmas or Holidays!


 DM064

For my card I used Nole!  I just love all the fabulous monsters from Paper Makeup Stamps.
For this card I used paper from October Afternoon - Holiday style.  i used my fancy framed tags 1 and my label 13 from Spellbinder.  I used some brads from Eyelet outlet.  I had purchased some little light bulbs at my local fabric store and used those as a charm as well as some ribbon from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics, isn't  he just sooo cute?!?
And here's a look at the double bow that I did with my little light bulb charms.
For this I used a sentiment from Create with TLC that I thought was perfect with this image.

So will you be coming to play with us this week at Digi Makeover Challenge it's the perfect time to get ready for your Christmas cards!!!  Don't forget to check out the amazing inspiration from my fellow DT.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Whoopsi Daisy - Use a digi
  2. Crimbo crackers - Anything goes - Christmas or festive related
  3. Little claires designs - Christmas
  4. Send a smile 4 kids challenge - Anything goes
I really hope you have liked my cards this morning!  I wish you a wonderful Monday!  It's back to work... oh yeah.... looking forward big time to Christmas holidays and lazy days in pjs!


Hugs

Vicky
xo




Comments

  1. Great little Christmas card, thanks for joining in our challenge this month over at Little Claire's, good luck! Heidi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love the cute little image xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card, Vicky! I like the detail of the bow with the little bulbs... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun and whimsy, eautiful design and fabulous coloring.
    Thanks for visiting and leaving the sweet luv.
    Hugs
    Berni
    berni46blogspot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very cute!! I love the lights on the ribbon!! Nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww... I know what this little monster feel. I feel like it every Christmas :)Very beautiful card, Vicky. Love your bold colors and the big bow with little Christmas lights. So pretty and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You ave been busy Vicky.
    A Fabulous entry to our “USE A DIGI ” Challenge ,and thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy Challenge this week Good Luck Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely fun card and image. Thank you for joining Little Claire's blog challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lol! what a fabulous image - and I think we are all about to find ourselves tackling that job of the xmas lights verysoon. Lol!

    Thank you for jolining us at Whoopsie Daisy this week.
    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely and cute card. Love that bow. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway