Digi Makeover challenge # 63

Hello All! This week at Digi Makeover Challenge it's all about food!  Well no kidding when all our American Friends are about to celebrate Thanksgiving!

DM063

Well our Thanksgiving in Canada was back in early October... so now I'm getting ready for Christmas!  I thought this great image Duncan was just perfect for a little Christmas card!

I used some paper from My mind's eye - Be merry.  I also used some cardstock from Immortal love by DCWV.  I used my Label 22, classic oval and scallop ovals all by spellbinders.  I used some ribbon from my stash as well as some buttons that I stacked up.  I used some salty ocean Distress ink around the sentiment and the digi.

Here's the closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.
And a closer look at a wonderful sentiment from Create with TLC that I think totally apply to any festive occasion!  Don't you agree?!?
I really hope you will come and show us your wonderful food related cards this week at Digi Makeover Challenge!  I have a feeling that I'll be feeling hungry a lot lol :D  Don't  forget to check out the other beautiful creations done by my fellow DT!

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. The crafty pad - It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas
  2. Tuesday alchemy - Anything goes
  3. My heartpieces digital stamp challenge - anything cute
  4. SJ Papercrafts - Christmas
  5. Crafty sentiments - Christmas
  6. Kaboodle doodles - Buttons and bows
So hope you have liked what you have seen :D  Hope to be back with some more maybe later today... made a lot of cards this weekend... so now need to get them blogged :D

Hugs

Vicky
xo




Comments

  1. Too cute, Vicky! Love that little monster with his sweet cookies. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute card! I so love that sentiment. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I love the blue on Christmas card. Your card is so fun. Specially the sentiment with this image. So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute Christmas card - he's one of my favorite monsters. Love the sentiment too (I used it on a card scheduled for tomorrow :-). )

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a lovely Christmas card Vicky, such a sweet image and fab colours.
    Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Pad this week.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Vicky! This is so cute... I love your card!!!!
    I love the sentiment and wish it would be true :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely Christmas card, Vicky! Love that cute little monster. Beautiful papers and the sentiment is sooo true!

    Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us this week at Crafty Sentiments.
    Best of luck and we'd love to have you visit again!

    Mian
    Crafty Sentiments Design Team Member
    http://mianspysselhorna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a cute card, and so love that saying!!! thanks for joining Kaboodle Doodle.

    ReplyDelete
  9. He is sooooooooooooooo cute!!!!!! I love how you colored him!! Just ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable card. And that sentiment is wonderful. Great job. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  11. cute card! thanks for joining us at kaboodle doodles

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic card, thankyou for joining us over at Kaboodle Doodles xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway