Turkey for you :D

Hello All.  Hope you are having a wonderful week!  I'm having a terribly busy week of meetings... seems my life is all about that ever since I got a promotion lol.  Kinda hard to get the actual work done...

So I'm really glad I had time to create some cards this weekend... So I'm making sure that you will not be hearing crickets on my blog :D

For the card that I'm showing you guys tonight I created something with a wonderful freebie image from QKR!  And if you created something with him you're supposed to get another wonderful digi.  How fabulous is that?!?

Here's my card:

For this card I used some paper from Bobunny - Apple cider.  I used my large scallop and large classic rectangles and my label 11 from Spellbinder.  I used some bling leafs and some ribbon purchased in Michael's in discount bins.

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics

And I paired him up with a wonderful sentiment from Create with TLC

For this card I followed the sketch:


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Qkr stampede - Hey turkeys strut your stuff
  2. Stella-says-sketch-challenge-123 - Sketch
  3. Tuesday alchemy - Anything goes
  4. Pile it on challenge - Let's be thankful
  5. Crafting for all seasons - Thank you cards
  6. Digistamps4joy-sa - Giving thanks
  7. Inky impressions challenges - Give thanks
  8. Loves rubber stamps challenges - Gobble 'til you wobble
I hope you liked my card and will leave me some love on your way out :D

Hugs

Vicky
xo


Comments

  1. What a cute image Vicky, and love the sentiment. Thank you for joining our challenge at
    Digistamps4Joy this week and good luck.. Ursula Uphof DT member

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so super cute, love the adorable turkey image and the great design and colors. Congrat's on your promotion, you will get used to meetings about meetings soon, lol. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Vicky , this made me smile today what a super image and I love the tag. What a fantastic card .
    Thank you for joining us this time for our Thank You Challenge at Crafting for all Seasons .
    Good Luck Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sentiment, Vicky! This little turkey has to be one of my favorite fall images this year and I've used him on 3 Thanksgiving different cards. Fortunately, they were mailed to 3 different places so nobody will know I duplicated the image. :-D Wonderful gemstone leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't you just love this Turkey....I love the colors you have used and your coloring. Wonderful job. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me again....you already know I love this card. Thanks so much for joining us this week at QKR Stampede. We would love to see you again next week as well. I will be back in touch with you about the Guest Designer...joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Vicky but I have to ask what is QKR and how do I find them?

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. QKR is a digi and rubber stamp company. The digi was on their FB page which you can find here :
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/QKR-Stampede-Cute-and-Quirky-Rubber-Stamps/214265492116?ref=ts&fref=ts

      Delete
  8. Really cute turkey. Love the way you colored. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww! This is adorable! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Loves Rubberstamps this week!

    Feel free to check out our Blog Candy give-away every Sunday on our Inspirational Blog :)

    http://www.lovesrubberstamps.com/search/label/Sensational%20Sunday%20Inspirations

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute card, Vicky! Love the papers you used, and those little blingy leaves are adorable! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Alchemy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute card! Nicely embellished.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oops, I forgot to say thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awwww its a cutie....Thanks for sharing with us at Tuesday Alchemy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ohhh, cute! That turkey image is sweet! Thanks for participating in our PILE IT ON challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete
  15. cute card! Thanks for joining us this week at Loves Rubberstamps

    ReplyDelete
  16. Vicky I love the image and your coloring is great. Thanks for playing along at Digistamps4Joy.
    Guest designer Linda K.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very cute card - I love the sentiment, it's perfect!! Thanks for playing with Loves RUbberstamps!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway