Just HAD to share!!!!!

Hello Again!  Just had to share the wonderful news!  If you haven't seen my post yesterday I posted a card with a wonderful digi from Jen's digi stamps it's a freebie right now so you really should go and play with her!

So here's my news... Jen's digi stamps has a DT call going on right now.  When I saw it on Saturday I applied... just couldn't help myself the digis are sooooo cuuuuute!  Once I had posted my card I received a message that I was in!!!!!  YAY!!!!  Still doing a happy dance.  The ladies on the team are suuuuper nice.  Looking forward to creating more with the digis and showcasing them.

Hugs


Vicky
xo

Comments

  1. I guess you didn't have enough to do. I just don't know how you do it. Congratulations! Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your new DT!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Vicky! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I am so happy for you Vicky on your new DT. It's so much fun doing the happy dance when good news presents itself. They are blessed to have you as part of their team.

    With hugs and smiles

    Laine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful news Vicky...Not sure how you keep up with them all but I am so glad you made this team. You are right the images are adorable. Congrats. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway