Jen's Digi Stamp DT post - Eva with Ornament

This week I announced that I'm now part of the wonderful team over at Jens digis!!!  So this is my 1st official DT post :D  So happy and the images that I get to play with are so fun.

This time around I played with Eva with Ornament.  She's such an absolute joy to color!!!
To make this card I used paper from October afternoon - Holiday style.  I used my long classic rectangle to cut the sentiment out and the 2011 heirloom ornament both are from Spellbinder.  I also used my Sizzix framelits to cut the digi and the paper underneath.  The ribbon is from my stash.  The ornament at the bottom made with paper from DCWV - immortal love it's bright red in metallic and I've had that in my stash for a year 1/2... really happy to finally be using it!

Here's a look a the digi that I colored using my copics.  Isn't she just a cuuutie!!!
The wonderful sentiment that I added to this card comes from Create with TLC.  Just the perfect sentiments to go on cards :D

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. 2 sisters challenge blog - Use your favorite Christmas stamp ( I have to admit to loving playing with Jen's digi :D)
  2. Clear it out challenge - Anything goes stash item - red
  3. Crafty bloggers network - Christmas - anything goes

So now will you be going shopping to get that wonderful little digi? :D  I really feel totally blessed that I get to play with such amazing images from talented artist such as Jen!  Wow very lucky indeed.

Hope you all have a wonderful Sunday!  I'm off to see my little twin nephew and niece!!!!  Can't wait, I haven't  seen them in ages so it will be fun.

Hugs

Vicky
xo



Comments

  1. Cute card! I love the sentiment and the image you used. Thanks for joining us at the Clear It Out Challenge.
    ~sandy
    visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your Dt post Vicky, you deserve it! Lovely card, especially that sentiment! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable image and card, great colouring. Thanks for joining us at Clear it Out for the red stash challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Fab image and design. Love the paper too. Thank you for joining us at 2 Sisters this week. Good luck. Hugs, Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  5. great card thanks for sharing with us at 2 sisters this week good luck with the challenge Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brill card, love your colours :D

    Thanx for joining us over at Crafty Bloggers Network Challenge

    luv Ger x
    CBN DT
    We have a design team call please check out the page :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute & "merry" card!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Clear It Out challenges. We hope to see you again.
    Huggies & Smiles ~
    Sharron♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely colouring and a fab card. Thankyou for joining us at Crafty Bloggers Network.
    Geraldine M
    CBN DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway