OSAAT - Challenge #141

This week at One stitch at a time challenge our challenge is about using fabric, ribbon or lace!  And our wonderful sponsor is
 

So for my card I used a wonderful image from Kassal Design called Françoise Frog.  I really love the non traditional Christmas feel it gave to this card even if I went with traditional Christmas colors.
For this card I used paper from October Afternoon - Holiday Style.  and I also used North country collection Prima.  I used my Lacey square from Spellbinder as well as Cherry Lynn Design Holly Flourish.

I used my copics to color this image and I used some stickles on the hat to make it shiny!
I used a wonderful sentiment from Create with TLC.  It's part of the wonderful set Dear Santa that you can find here.  I thought it was just perfect with this wonderful image.

I really hope you will be joining us this week at One stitch at a time challenge.  I always love looking at your wonderful work.  It's really inspiring like our great DT's work!!!

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Dude time doodles - Holiday
  2. 2 sisters challenge - Winter wonderland (not the typical wonderland scene...)
  3. Crazy 4 challenges - Put a bow on it
  4. Delightful sketches - Red and green
  5. Crimbo crackers - Anything Goes (Christmas or festive related (just found this blog and already 2nd entry :) )
  6. Crafty anns challenge blog - Animals
So that's it's for me for today!  Hope you have like the cards that I have shown you!  I'll be crafting and taking it easy!  Yesterday I ended up making the Christmas tree for the kids.... I usually looooved this time of year... this year with the stuff going on at work I'm really tired when the weekend comes and just want some quiet time in my scraproom.... so it was a really busy day but the kids were really happy and the tree looks awesome really happy that it's done!  Have a wonderful Sunday everyone and don't forget to leave me a comment!

Hugs

Vicky
xo




Comments

  1. This is awesome.. Love your sentiment! Love it!! Oh.. and I was wrong about not having the colors!! I had saved them on Tammy's LOL Woot!!! Thank goodness! I just need to update my post with them today :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. At first I thought it was The Grinch....lol Cute froggie and the sentiment is wonderful...Great job...joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! Love this non traditional Christmas card and the sentiment it perfect! So glad you shared it with us at Dude TIme Doodles too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect sentiment to use with that cute image! My favourite colour too. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card Vicky, I love the Christmas frog,Thanks for joining in with us at Dudetime Doodles this week, Good Luck.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vicky this is so fun, I love the frog and the sentiment is so fun :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute Vicky! I hope you can get some rest before you go back to work!

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute image and great job. Love your saying.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl Your Sister OSAAT DT
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fabulous Vicky! Great sentiment! Can I ask you what the programme is that you have just downloaded please? Judy has her dunces hat on! lol Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely, fun card! Such cheerful colours too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a fun creation! Thanks for playing at Dude Time Doodles this time!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am back again and it is still a very cute card. Love your die cut vine. Thanks for joining us this week at Dude Time Doodles we hope you had fun. Good luck in the challenge, see you in the next time.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    Dude Time Doodles November GDT
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute! Love the frog! Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card, fab sentiment & layout!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Delightful Challenges this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, this one has me laughing, Vicky! Love that frog and the sentiment is fantastic! Saw this first at Dude Time before the nudge ever arrived in my e-mail. So glad you played in their last challenge. I'm going to miss that blog and all their great digis.

    ReplyDelete
  16. A really fun card and just love the sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us at Dude Time Doodles.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a cute image, Vicky, and the sentiment is just perfect with it! Love the paper & that beautiful bow, too! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  18. Adorable card Vicky, thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great card!Thanks for entering the Dude Time Doodles Challenge! Dude Time Doodles

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fun card! Cute frog and sentiment - made me smile. Thanks for joining us at Dude Time Doodles.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Vicky! Your sweet little frog card is just adorable. I enjoyed looking through your blog at all your sweet cards, and I would really like to invite you to come by and play along with us at Word Art Wednesday. We would very much enjoy having you play along with us, and our challenges are always Anything Goes. Hope to see you soon!
    Blessings,
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fab card Vicky, love your little froggy. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ann's this time. Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you for joining in at Crimbo Crackers – hope you can join me again for the next challenge! Crimbo Crackers

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway