OSAAT - Challenge # 138

This week at One stitch at a time challenge our challenge is your all time favorite... "ANYTHING goes" :D  and our wonderful sponsor this time is


So for my card my teammate CG chose the wonderful Nature from My Heart piece.  It's soooo beautiful I had a real fun time coloring it.

For this card I decided to go with bright colors!  I used some paper from Fancy Pants- Be you.  I used my grand scalloped circle and classic circle, the flowers were made with Rose creations, I used the fancy tag 3 all of these from Spellbinder.  I used Dee's wreath builder and flourish #2.  I added some little ribbons from my stash.

The image was colored using my copics.
Here's a closer look at my flowers
And here's a closer look at the wonderful sentiment from Create with TLC that I thought was just PERFECT for this card.
I'm thinking that I will be really really busy this week commenting on all your wonderful entries over at One stitch at a time challenge.  Don't forget to check out the other wonderful inspiration from my teammates and check out the great card CG made with the same image!  Completely different look!

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. My heartpieces digital stamp challenge - Ribbon (the ribbon are the little pieces at the top left of my card)
  2. Paper-crafting journey - Ribbon or twine
  3. Jellypark challenges - Back to nature
It's a quiet Sunday this week!  Not many post on my blog... and I'll probably be quiet at home since next week will be totally NUTS at work!!!!

Hugs

Vicky
xo




Comments

  1. Hello Vicky. Oh WOW, what a gorgeous, bright and very pretty creation. I just love everything about this, it certainly has the WOW Factor.
    Love Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so stunning. Love all the details! That sentiment is great, I'm sorry I missed it on TLC's blog. And thanks for linking to my card! Wouldn't they look so nice side-by-side?! Best, your teamie CG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vicky thank you for your lovely comments on my card,for the snow i've used Aleene's glitter snow from the Glitter Pot.I love your card! gorgeous colours. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, I love the image and the bright colours are beautiful

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh what a stunning card, just love ther image, and lovely colors too xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful bright card - so very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Gorgeous!!! This card is screaming for WOOOOWWWW!!!!! You out did your self here GF.
    Hugs Nat

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely bright, vibrant card. Love the ribbon tags. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous - love the beautiful colours!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice work here Vicky! Wow, you weren't kidding about the bright colors. I think my eyes have been to accustomed to looking at fall and Halloween colors that the shock of REAL colors was wonderful! This is so beautiful and then BAM! That terrific sentiment. A+...this card ROCKS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous image, and beautiful coloring. so sweet. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is beautiful Vicky! I love the colors and the flowers you made. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  13. Vicki this is a stunning card and I love that image.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl Your Sister OSAAT DT
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is just gorgeous!!! I LOVE the teal and yellow flowers.. they are just perfect!!! Again.. I love all your dies LOL Making me want more and more!!! and your coloring is magnificent!! I always love seeing your cards!! You are so amazingly talented!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow....your card is just gorgeous~!
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful Vicky. I love the colors and your coloring. WOW...joann sassy raggedy
    I have so loved viewing your cards today...They have all be wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow Vicky, this is beautiful! What a fabulous colouring job; I love the birds and those flowers.
    Hugs from your DT sister,
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very stunning card. Great layout and colors. Thank you for joining us at My Heart Pieces. Hugs Xx Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  19. WOW, I don't know which I like more those gorgeous flowers or your beautiful coloring. The card is beautiful. thanks for sharing it with us at Jellypark.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely card, thanks so much for playing along with us at Jellypark!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway