DDC # 37 - Favorite Die cuts

This week at Digi Darlas our challenge is about using your favorite die cuts!  So that should be really really easy right?!?

For my card I used a wonderful precolored digi called Owl wreath.  Just looooove how it's colored it's just perfect.
I used some left over paper that I had in my stash :D  So very happy when that happens.  I used my Label 11 from Spellbinder and my Cheery Lynn Holly die.

Here's a closer look at my digi, it was part of the new releases that you can get when you are part of the digital stamp club.  You really should join in if you are not already part of the club.
The wonderful sentiment is from Create with TLC which is part of winter wonderland set.
I really hope that you will be joining us at Digi Darlas and don't  forget to check out the other projects made by the other DT!!!!

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Dreamvalley challenges - Anything goes
  2. Corrosive challenges - Flutterby (use an image with wings - mine are birds :D)
  3. IDIC - Anything goes
  4. Challenges 4 everybody - Anything goes
  5. Glitter n sparkle challenge - Things with wings
  6. Simple salutations - Mark's Finest paper - They have a challenge about winter birds and I got a wonderful comment from Melissa about it so just had to come and play!
I hope you have liked my card and were inspired!  Don't  forget to leave me a comment I really love to read them.

Hugs

Vicky
xo



Comments

  1. Those Owls are great!!! I adore that image!!! Awesome card Vicky... I can't keep up!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicky, this is beautiful. I'm not a big owl fan, but this gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Vicky, love the owls. Thank you for joining Robyn's Fetish challenge this week. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOh that's gorgeous , love the image and the layout . Thanks for sharing with us at Glitternsparkle Hugs trisha x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi sweetie! Love your card and that image is gorgeous! Thanks for joining our anything goes challenge at Dream Valley!
    Hugs xx Cara xx DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm hooked on owls, and I love the image you've used for this card! Together with a lovely DP, die cut and ribbon, this card has such an elegant look.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like the sweet Owls. Color is wonderful. I host a challenge at Speedy TV Mark's Finest Papers Simple Salutations in which the challenge that is going on now is Winter Bird. Membership in MFP is free. Please ck it out, join, enter & let them know I sent you.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    MFP SS Hostess

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card and owls are so cute. Hugs Denise xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for taking my suggestion to enter your wonderful Owl card in Mark's Finest Papers Simple Salutations Winter Bird challenge.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    MFP SS Hostess

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card, love it, I love owls, thank you for joining us at Glitter N Sparkle this week, good luck xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this card. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a wonderful job you did with this digi!

    ReplyDelete
  13. great use of the left over paper love the image thanks for joining us at glitter n sparkle and good luck emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Vicky this is just stunning! I love the image and how you colored it. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your cards, Vicki! And this time you got me to comment as a DT. ;) Your bows are always so perfect and pretty! I can't get mine done even with the bow-easy, lol. Love the paper you've used on this card!
    Thank you for joining Robyn's Fetish Challenge! Lilia DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card. Thank you for joining us at Dream Valley.
    Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway