Jackson's Digital Expression Challenge

This week at Jackson's Digital Expression Challenge is the turn for the CAS team and this time we want to see CAS with pattern paper.

Our wonderful sponsor this week is
NEWLOGOframed165

For my 1st card I used the wonderful Digi Ax-mas from Robert Jackson!  Just looooove that digi :D

I used paper from My mind's eye - The merry days of Christmas.  I used Label 7 and Label 14.  I added a ribbon and charm from my stash.  I used Evergreen burgh distress ink around the edge of the digi and the sentiment.

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics:
I used for this card a sentiment from Create with TLC
And here's a look at the bow with my charm.
For the second card I used a wonderful digi from Sweet and Sassy called Cornflower and butterfly.
For this card I used paper from Bobunny - Apple cider.  I also used some cardstock from Recollection purchased at Michael's.  I used a stamped sentiment that I purchased at a sale.  I thought it was just perfect. I'm trying to get some cards done to give in packages... so for all my fellow Quebec friends I need more French lol  I realized that ever since I joined Create with TLC I have limited my use of French...

Here's a closer look at my digi colored with my copics:


I'm entering Ax-mas in the following challenges:
  1. The crafty pad - It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas
  2. Artistic inspirations craft - Anything goes
  3. Paper playtime - Anything goes
I'm entering Cornflower and butterfly in the following challenges:

  1. Love to create challenge - Give thanks
  2. Daisy doodles creative challenges - Thankful
  3. Incy wincy designs - Hip to be square
  4. Clearly i stamp - Clean and simple
  5. Simon says stamp and show - Thank you
  6. Divas by design challenge - Anything goes
  7. Sassy cheryls challenge - Thanks or food
  8. Sweet stamps blog - Thank you
So that's it for this Tuesday... I might be back later with another card... I ended up making lots this weekend :D

Hugs

Vicky
xo





Comments

  1. So cute! That first one made me laugh! What a funny image. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vicky - I'm still chuckling at the first image! I'm sure all real trees feel like this at this time of year ... thank goodness we have a fake one :o) Thanks for sharing your card at The Crafty Pad this week in our Christmas challenge.
    Helen x (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both your cards and today I can relate with the tree...lol. Thanks for sharing with us at Love to Create Challenge.
    Z

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful butterfly and cornflowers. Love your colouring and design.
    Thank you for joining us at Love to Create this week.
    Hugs
    Laine
    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful cards Vicky...I love the first one that image is so funny...I can just see a tree running away...Both are great...joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh My Gosh!!! That tree and axe is awesome!! LOL!!! I love it!! So cute!!! I love all your charms.. You are like the die and charm queen!!! So ... where do you get them all? LOL Man.. You ROCK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great fun thanks for playing at Divas by design hugs rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both of your cards are beautiful but the Christmas card made me laugh! Absolutely wonderful!

    Your entry card for our challenge is really gorgeous and the colors are fabulous. Love the simplicity!

    Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us this week at Love to Create.
    Best of luck and we'd love to have you visit again!

    Mian
    Love to Create Design Team Member
    http://mianspysselhorna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. First card is so funny! Very cute. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a brilliant image, thanks for joining us at Love to Create. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for sharing these two wonderful cards with us at Clearly iStamp challenge #64.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Had a chuckle at the first card. Lovely flowers and sentiment on the second card. Beautiful merci card. Thanks for joining us at Simon Says stamp and Show.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful Card, Vicky! Thank you so much for playing with us this week at Love to Create Challenge, "Give Thanks!" We can't wait to see you back really soon!!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOL! Funny! Love your 2nd card too. Thanks for playing at Paper Playtime. :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh thst fisrt card is funny!!! Your cards are great!!! Thanks for participating in our LOVE TO CREATE challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway