Tuesday Throwdown - Challenge # 123

This week at Tuesday Throwdown our challenge is about Autumn leaves.  And our wonderful sponsor is
Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps

For my card I used the digi Apple Harvest.  I thought it was perfect to represent fall! 
For this card I used paper from We r memory keepers.  I used framelits by sizzix to cut the digi and the paper underneath.  The tag was from fancy tag 2.  I added some Robin's Nest dew drops as well as some bling.  The little leaves are from a little pack purchased for 1$ Michael's and the ribbon is from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics.
And a view of the wonderful sentiment from Create with TLC that I put sideways.  I put some vintage distress ink around it.
I really hope you will be joining us this week at  Tuesday Throwdown and don't forget to check out the amazing inspiration from my fellow DT!
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Crafting for all seasons - Falling leaves
  2. Dream valley challenges - Glitter and bling
  3. My sheri crafts - Fall
Hope you have a wonderful Tuesday! Don't forget to leave me a comment :D

Hugs

Vicky
xo




Comments

  1. Vicky this is gorgeous and very creative. Love everything about it. Wishing you a fab Tuesday.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your apple tree is a perfect fall digi!!! Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us @ My Sheri Crafts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card, really like your bling leaves! Perfect fall card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, Vicky! Thanks for stopping by my blog recently and leaving such a sweet comment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very pretty Fall card. I love your leaves paper and those dies are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the die and gorgeous papers perfect "Fall" card
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ready for some apple picking, delightful image and great dp. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card... Beautiful papers & colours!! Love it... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that wonderful fall card Vicky!! Love the paper and those great dies :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful Design of your card and image. I love the dies...joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous.Thank you for joining the Dream Valley challenge this fortnight. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a Fabulous Fall Card Vicky! Such a Great Fall image and I Love the Wonderful die cuts and beautiful Fall papers too! It's been great fun being on the team with you. 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello,
    it is a very cute card. Thank you for joining us to Dream Valley challenges.
    Hugs!
    Nathalie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Another fab card Vicky. Thanks for joining us at CFAS this time. Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway