Caroling friends

Ok so I'm back already!  Just had to show another one of my creations.  This time I really really took it easy!  I used one of those fabulous pre-colored image from Doodle Pantry!  WOW so much fun for wonderful fast little card!  I got to spend the time choosing my paper instead of worrying about coloring ;D  And when you enter in their challenges you get some other digis!  How wonderful that's being a winner no matter what!!!  Just had to play!!!
For this card I used the image from Doodle pantry called Caroling friends bird sheep.  I used some paper from Little yellow bicycle.  I used my standard circle large to cut out the digi and the paper underneath as well as the sentiment.  The ribbon is from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the digi.  I added some frosted lace and stardust stickles to make the snow and the hats shimmer.
And here's a closer look at the sentiment that is from Create with TLC.
For this card I followed a sketch:

And I did this wonderful and fun bingo:

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Sketch saturday - Sketch
  2. Doodle pantry blog - Use a doodle pantry image
  3. Catch the bug - Things with tails (well turtle and sheep have tails :D)
  4. Digistamps 4 joy - I used the No twine, no scarecrow, snow, no gems and no punch.
  5. Created with love challenges - Christmas (no red no green - well I figured that the color of the turtle wouldn't really count... it's not actual Christmas green...)
Hope you have liked my card!  Can't wait to get my next doodle pantry image :D

Hugs

Vicky
xo




Comments

  1. Cute card. Thanks for taking part in our challenge at Created With Love Challenges

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Christmas card! I love the digi and sparkle details. Glad you joined us at Created With Love Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable!!! Love that image!! Great papers and that circle sentiment is GREAT!!!! Another Awesome card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet image, so fun! Gorgeous colours and papers you've used too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sketch Saturday this week, hope to see you again soon! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Christmas card and along with the DP image I love the TLC sentiment. You certainly picked some wonderful paper in the time you saved by using the pre-coloured image, fabulous design too!. Thanks for joining us at the DPDC#29!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is just beautiful! I love blue and white for Christmas cards. Thank you for playing along with us at DPDC29.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful idea, to offset the circles. Wonderful card with my favorite carolers. Thanks for playing along with Doodle Pantry challenge #29!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! Thank you for playing along with us at Sketch Saturday! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a very fun card. Love the sentiment and the image is great. Thanks for joining us at Bugaboo this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the card. Great job on the colouring Vicky.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great project, I love it! Thanks so much for joining our challenge over at CTB! I hope you will join us again very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. very cute card! thanks for playing this weeks challenge at Catch the bug!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh sooooo adorable!!! Love your super sweet card! Thanks for joining us at the Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a cute card - love those little creatures singing and the sentiment is perfect. Thanks for playing along with us at DPDC29

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is really cute!! I love the sparkle from the stickles!!!
    Thanks for joining us at DPDC29!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway