Bundle up snowman

I'm back yet again... and in between my posts ended up one of my DT post... so yes it's been a busy night lol.

For this creation I did something different... but you will be seeing 8 of these with different digis.  I came across this concept over at Winners (our Canadian equivalent of TJ Maxx) And I thought it would make a great gift.  It was 15$...and well I figured I could probably make it much cheaper and could give it out to my department (well the ones that work on the same floor as me... 'cause over all I have a lot of other folks.. it's just that they are not in the immediate vicinity).  So I went shopping at the dollar store and this is what I came out with!!!  Well one of them lol

So for this I used another great digi from Pholk art Studio.  This time I used the digi Bundle up snowman.


So it's a little jar that I got at the dollar store for 2$ with a little Christmas tree.  I added some shredded snow also from the dollar store.  I used a little circle cardboard cut with my small circle from Spellbinder.  I did 2 of the little snowman that I had rotated so that each side is done.  I colored him up with my copics and some stickles.  The ribbon is from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the little guy.
Isn't he cuuuuute?!?  So do you think this will be making a nice gift? One thing is for sure it's an original...  I made 4 so far... still have 4 more to do tomorrow lol

I'm entering this in the following challenges:

  1. Crafty calendar challenge - Cold and frosty
  2. Craft my life - Anything but a card
  3. Craft your passion challenges - Let it snow
  4. Incy wincy designs - Let it snow
  5. Lexis creations - Snow
That's it, now is time for me to go to bed lol ;o)  So have a great night everyone and I'll be back via blogger if he collaborates at 6 am  EST... 

Hugs

Comments

  1. This is going to make a brilliant gift - such a clever idea

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea it looks fabulous! Thanks for sharing with us at Lexis, Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. very sweet and delightful!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi (GD this week on lexi's creations challenge)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another terrific little jar! I adore snowmen and yours is just too cute. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely work, thanks for
    joining us at Incy Wincy Designs challenge cheers Sue (GDT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cool Vicky. This is just adorable. I will have to try this as it makes a wonderful gift. I love it. Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely beautiful, Thanks for sharing at Lexis.
    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway