Fresh Brewed design - New release

Wooohooo it's time for a new release over at Fresh Brewed designs.  And boy oh boy did I have fun with my image!!! It's totally adorable. It's called Snow what fun and it really really is fun!


I decided to leave this really CAS because the image was great and I thought is should be the focus.  I only added some buttons and twine from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics and some stickles.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC and I also added some copic coloring to it.
You have to go and check out the rest of the release!!!  You will totally love it!

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Clean and simple on sunday - Winter theme
  2. Pink gem challenge - Winter wonderland
  3. Totally gorjuss - Snows the way to go
  4. Wordplay-saturday-november-challenge - Snowman
That's it for now!  I will be back but later today for my POP post ;o)

Hugs

Comments

  1. So fun Vicky. Love the cute snow people and the design paper. Congrats on all the challenges you are winning lately. So well deserved.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Vicky and I think keeping it CAS was the right decision. Hugs~Patti

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card....love the coloring.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vicky this is just lovely hun, love the image and the CAS look xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Vicky how I love me some snowmen!! Love the design and dp's! Perfect sentiment too! ♥ this!

    Hugs,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Love the CAS look and those snowmen.....very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vicky, I love your card. That digi is so fun. Great sentiment. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE this!! The background paper is ADORABLE. I love all of the white. It gives it such a fun, wintery fee.. You colored the image in perfectly. Everything about this card just screams happy!!!
    Sending smiles, Heather

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun snowmen stamp, love the colors you used, and fabulous sketch!
    Thanks so much for playing along in my "snowman" word play saturday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love love love these snowmen. Awesome card Vicky!!! Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway