Digital Delight DT post - New release December

Hello everyone!!! It's time for a fabulous new release over at Digital Delights and wow oh wow it's totally awesome.

For my little project I used the fabulous digi Gift giving Susie and  I paired it off with a little sentiment from the Christmas Sentiment set which is only 2$$$ right now what a great deal for so many fabulous sentiments.

I decided to make something different than a card.  I think I'm totally addicted to the pillow boxes right now lol  I printed the image twice and colored some of the parts twice like the bow at the top and the little hands to be able to raise them up.
The box was made using my fabulous Cameo. I then embossed it with a cuttlebug embossing folder that I had used some Peacock feather distress ink on.  This was to be able to enter a challenge over at Scrapbook blessings which is letterpress... but it's for a card... and well this is a box :(  but it was super fun to do anyway lol.  I added some little snowflakes from the dollarstore.  I used my nesting rectangles from Quickuts to cut the digi.

I'm entering this little box in the following challenges:

  1. Abc christmas challenge - out of the box, no square allowed - well it's not a square ;o)
  2. Inky impressions challenges - Winter or snow - I've got the snow ;o)
  3. Simon says stamp blog - Make your own background - did with the embossing that's inked.
  4. Going-grey-with-scrap-creations - Holiday
  5. Scrapbook blessings - Letterpress technique
That's it for now.  I'm not sure that I will be back for more today... It's a busy day of meetings and travelling downtown... and then preparing posts for tomorrow... so... very much looking forward to this weekend!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Fabulous Pillow Box, hun, I love the image, so cute and lovely colours xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yes, I know this feeling -- so many packages it's impossible to see beyond them. lol Great packaging design and fab snowflakes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! What do you use pillow boxes for? :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your very pretty pillow box

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this week.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your wonderful pillow box. Isn't that such a cute image also. Great use of the new release. Those snowflakes are great...Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute pillow box. I love how you printed the image twice so parts of it could be popped up. Great idea! Thanks for playing along with us at the Scrapbook Blessings Club blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your box! And that image is so cute. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute project! Thanks for sharing with us at Scrapbook Blessings Club!

    Teresa~DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome pillow box!
    Thanks for joining us over at the SBC.
    Jennyfer, DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cuteness!!! So creative to do the letterpress tech with a box design! Thanks for playing and have a blessed day,
    Sandy
    ♥ Scrapbook Blessings Club DT ♥
    ♥ A Working Mom's Joy ♥

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway