Flapper fabulous

Hello!  I'm back and this time I have a little card using a fabulous Mi Ran image!!!  I'm playing with Flapper digital stamp.

I went with a vintage feel for this card.  And went over the top with my embellishments compared to what I normally do.


The paper is from Lost & Found by MME.  I used my decorative label 8 and my label 8 from Spellbinder.  I added a ribbon flower from my stash as well as some lace.  The flourish was cut using a Joanna Sheen die.  I used some pearls as well from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics.  I added some vintage photo distress ink all around the edge to age it more.  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC.
I hope you like it!!!  I was pretty happy with this one ;o)

I'm entering this in the following challenges:

  1. Charisma cardz - All distressed
  2. Little miss muffet challenges - You've been framed
  3. Crafty creations challenges - Anything except Christmas
  4. Digistamps 4 joy-sa - Distressing
  5. Wordart wednesday - Anything goes
  6. Papertake weekly - Anything goes
That's it for today!!!  I have a busy work day yet again and then I'm going out to a stamping up evening!!!  That should be fun.  I'll share with you what I have done later ;o)

Hugs

Comments

  1. What a gorgeous card! I love all the embellishments, you have fabulous flair. Wish I did. Good luck in your challenges :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the job you did on this flapper girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vickie,
    Smiling one, This is just a vision of swirls, pearls, lace and that wonderful image. Thank you for entering this wonderful work of art with us
    Blessings,
    Carole Robb Bisson
    Word Art Wednesday
    PS have fun stamping

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous card, love the image and colours. The lace and flower are gorgeous too

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the distressed and vintage look to this card. Thanks for joining us at DS4J for this challenge.
    Margaret, DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's a very beautiful card Vicky.
    Thanks for join us at
    {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}

    Karin


    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this vintage look card. That image is wonderful. Great job Vicky...Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty vintage/distressed card! I really like your use of lace. You did a great job coloring the image. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous project!! Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful talents with us at Papertake Weekly and hope you join us again soon!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely distressed card
    thanks for joining us at Charisma this week
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway